Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 325th day of the year 1914. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,681 days or 34.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1946.
If a dog named Enoch - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Enoch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Enoch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jobyna Ralston
- 1922María Casares
- 1937Ingrid Pitt
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1982Ryan Starr
- 1984Hope Dworaczyk
- 1984Jena Malone
- 2004Lyca Gairanod
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1913Roy Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1929Marilyn French, American author and academic (d. 2009)
- 1933Henry Hartsfield, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1959Sergei Ratnikov, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1963Nicollette Sheridan, English actress
- 1974Karen Rolton, Australian cricketer
- 1976Daniel Whiston, English figure skater
- 1978Daniel Bradshaw, Australian footballer
- 1981Piet Rinke, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1987Stefan Glarner, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as “Bloody Sunday”. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1985United States Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Pollard is arrested for spying after being caught giving Israel classified information on Arab nations. He is subsequently sentenced to life in prison.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: National Security Council member Oliver North and his secretary start to shred documents allegedly implicating them in the sale of weapons to Iran and channeling the proceeds to help fund the Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1996Humberto Vidal explosion: Thirty-three people die when a Humberto Vidal shoe shop explodes.
- 2006Anti-Syrian Lebanese Minister and MP Pierre Gemayel is assassinated in suburban Beirut.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chill Wills, Max Elliott Slade, Tōru Furuya, Miyuki Komatsu, Bruce Dickinson, Fenella Fielding, Grant Show, Gil Birmingham, Don Simpson, Eric Laneuville.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1914.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1914 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1914
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 308 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,681 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,288
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1946
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1914 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1931 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1967 – Curtis Jones, American electronica and house music singer, songwriter and producer; December 21, 1965 – Andy Dick, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; March 9, 1971 – Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756