Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1933 was a Tuesday and it was the 325th day of the year 1933. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,790 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,597 days or 29.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1965.
If a dog named Aragon - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aragon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aragon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Odd Børretzen
- 1933Mikijirō Hira
- 1944Harold Ramis
- 1947Nickolas Grace
- 1947Tiny Ron Taylor
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1969Ken Griffey, Jr.
- 1973Brook Kerr
- 1992Rino Sashihara
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1902Foster Hewitt, Canadian sportscaster (d. 1985)
- 1913Gunnar Kangro, Estonian mathematician, author, and academic (d. 1975)
- 1931Stanley Kalms, Baron Kalms, English businessman
- 1944Dick Durbin, American lawyer and politician
- 1964Olden Polynice, Haitian-American basketball player and coach
- 1967Tripp Cromer, American baseball player
- 1968Sean Schemmel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Ainārs Kovals, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1982Ioana Ciolacu, Romanian fashion designer
- 1992Conor Maynard, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CTXMHACZIQUO? Check your answers here: Word search CTXMHACZIQUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 164 BCJudas Maccabeus, son of Mattathias of the Hasmonean family, restores the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is commemorated each year by the festival of Hanukkah.
- 1009Lý Công Uẩn is enthroned as emperor of Đại Cồ Việt, founding the Lý dynasty.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1918The Flag of Estonia, previously used by pro-independence activists, is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estonia.
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1969U.S. President Richard Nixon and Japanese Premier Eisaku Satō agree in Washington, D.C., on the return of Okinawa to Japanese control in 1972. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. is to retain its rights to bases on the island, but these are to be nuclear-free.
- 1974The Birmingham pub bombings kill 21 people. The Birmingham Six are sentenced to life in prison for the crime but subsequently acquitted.
- 2004The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq’s external debt.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Nable, Amanda Palmer, Paolo Contis, Julia Kova, Jordan Pundik, Oliver "Tuku" Mtukudzi, Johnny Preston, Nedunuri Krishnamurthy, Clancy Brown, Esther Schweins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1933.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1933 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 7, 1919. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1933
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,790 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,597 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,077
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1965
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1925 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 7, 1919 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1986 – Genevieve Morton, South African model; July 12, 1978 – Claire Chitham, New Zealand actress; October 2, 1973 – Verka Serduchka, Ukrainian comedian and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914