Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1934 was a Wednesday and it was the 325th day of the year 1934. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,425 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,475 days or 28.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1966.
If a dog named Armanii - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 441 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Armanii will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Armanii will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Roy Boulting
- 1922María Casares
- 1937Marlo Thomas
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1968Alex James
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1989Ejay Falcon
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1787Samuel Cunard, Canadian businessman, founded the Cunard Line (d. 1865)
- 1852Francisco Tárrega, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1909)
- 1854Pope Benedict XV (d. 1922)
- 1926Odd Børretzen, Norwegian singer, author, and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1942Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul, German educator and politician
- 1950Gary Pihl, American guitarist (Boston)
- 1967Toshihiko Koga, Japanese martial artist
- 1975Cherie Johnson, American actress and producer
- 1986Colleen Ballinger, American comedian, actress, and singer
- 1990Dani King, English cyclist
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SCIKOPAVP? Check your answers here: Words with these letters SCIKOPAVP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as “Bloody Sunday”. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1970Vietnam War: Operation Ivory Coast: A joint United States Air Force and Army team raids the Sơn Tây prisoner-of-war camp in an attempt to free American prisoners of war thought to be held there.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: National Security Council member Oliver North and his secretary start to shred documents allegedly implicating them in the sale of weapons to Iran and channeling the proceeds to help fund the Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 2004The second round of the Ukrainian presidential election is held, giving rise to massive protests and controversy over the election’s integrity.
- 2009A mine explosion in Heilongjiang province, northeastern China, kills 108.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toru Baba, Jesse Winchester, Ken Weatherwax, Millicent Martin, O.T. Genasis, Edna May Oliver, Kelly Reilly, James Newton Howard, Clare Carey, Jared Murillo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1934 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 22, 1924. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1934
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,425 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,475 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,065
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1966
- Age in dog years: 441 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1908 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 22, 1924 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1941 – Juliet Mills, English actress; July 11, 1983 – Peter Cincotti, American singer-songwriter and pianist; January 13, 1930 – Liz Anderson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960