Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1940. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,229 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,743 days or 26.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1972.
If a dog named Squigee - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squigee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Squigee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Eleanor Powell
- 1920Ralph Meeker
- 1960Brian McNamara
- 1965Alexander Siddig
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1977Tobias Sammet
- 1978Lucía Jiménez
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 1984Willy Mason
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1760Joseph Plumb Martin, American sergeant (d. 1850)
- 1935Fairuz, Lebanese singer
- 1944Dick Durbin, American lawyer and politician
- 1959Sergei Ratnikov, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1968Sean Schemmel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Yolande James, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1984Álvaro Bautista, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1987Stefan Glarner, Swiss footballer
- 1990Georgie Twigg, English field hockey player
- 1992Rino Sashihara, Japanese singer (AKB48, HKT48, and Not Yet)
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UCUTMPLEVEE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words UCUTMPLEVEE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009Lý Công Uẩn is enthroned as emperor of Đại Cồ Việt, founding the Lý dynasty.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1927Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1962The Chinese People’s Liberation Army declares a unilateral ceasefire in the Sino-Indian War.
- 1970Vietnam War: Operation Ivory Coast: A joint United States Air Force and Army team raids the Sơn Tây prisoner-of-war camp in an attempt to free American prisoners of war thought to be held there.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 1983US military campaign in Granada ends.
- 2009A mine explosion in Heilongjiang province, northeastern China, kills 108.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason London, Parley Baer, Curtis Hanson, João Baião, Jessica Lee Rose, Betty Amann, Patricia Jessel, Ray Goulding, John Boulting, Adelle Lutz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1954. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1940
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,229 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,743 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 989
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1972
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1931 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1954 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1961 – Jeremy Hardy, English comedian and actor; December 10, 1945 – George Amon Webster, American singer and pianist (Cathedral Quartet) (d. 2013); December 18, 1942 – Harvey Atkin, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891