Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1940. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,822 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,607 days or 26.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 976 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1972.
If a dog named Pharoah - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pharoah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pharoah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Steve Brodie
- 1940Dr. John
- 1960Brian McNamara
- 1963Nicollette Sheridan
- 1968Alex James
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1992Rino Sashihara
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1760Joseph Plumb Martin, American sergeant (d. 1850)
- 1818Lewis H. Morgan, American lawyer, anthropologist, and theorist (d. 1881)
- 1840Victoria, Princess Royal of England (d. 1901)
- 1878Gustav Radbruch, German lawyer and politician, German Minister of Justice (d. 1949)
- 1899Harekrushna Mahatab, Indian journalist and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Odisha (d. 1987)
- 1913Roy Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1932Beryl Bainbridge, English author (d. 2010)
- 1970Karen Davila, Filipino journalist
- 1978Lucía Jiménez, Spanish actress and singer
- 1985Jesús Navas, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1902The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1953The British Natural History Museum announces that the “Piltdown Man” skull, initially believed to be one of the most important fossilized hominid skulls ever found, is a hoax.
- 1969U.S. President Richard Nixon and Japanese Premier Eisaku Satō agree in Washington, D.C., on the return of Okinawa to Japanese control in 1972. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. is to retain its rights to bases on the island, but these are to be nuclear-free.
- 1970Vietnam War: Operation Ivory Coast: A joint United States Air Force and Army team raids the Sơn Tây prisoner-of-war camp in an attempt to free American prisoners of war thought to be held there.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ita Ever, Akira Kurosawa, Johnny Logan, Ivan Triesault, Masanobu Ando, Matthew Mercer, Marina Watanabe, Kate Walsh, Stiv Bators, Tove Lo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1954. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1940
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 32 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,822 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,607 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 976
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1972
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1931 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1954 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1948 – Patsy Gallant, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; February 27, 1983 – Kate Mara, American actress; December 20, 1990 – JoJo, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,967