Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1940. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,758 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,586 days or 26.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1972.
If a dog named Raggio - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raggio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raggio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Mikijirō Hira
- 1947Nickolas Grace
- 1962Steven Curtis Chapman
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1971Michael Strahan
- 1973Brook Kerr
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 2001Samantha Bailey
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1870Alexander Berkman, Lithuanian-American activist and author (d. 1936)
- 1899Jobyna Ralston, American actress (d. 1967)
- 1929Marilyn French, American author and academic (d. 2009)
- 1946Jacky Lafon, Belgian actress
- 1948Michel Suleiman, Lebanese general and politician, 16th President of Lebanon
- 1960Brian Ritchie, American bass player and songwriter (Violent Femmes)
- 1964Liza Tarbuck, English actress
- 1977Jonas Jennings, American football player
- 1978Lucía Jiménez, Spanish actress and singer
- 1981Jonny Magallón, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789North Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution and is admitted as the 12th U.S. state.
- 1910Sailors onboard Brazil’s most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Brazilian battleship Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship São Paulo, and Brazilian cruiser Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”
- 1995The Dayton Peace Agreement is initialed at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio, ending three and a half years of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement is formally ratified in Paris, on December 14 that same year.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Barthelmess, Rei Kikukawa, Alan Tudyk, Esther Cañadas, Dédé Fortin, James Fox, Norm Macdonald, Peter Kosminsky, Steve Sabol, Edie McClurg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1940
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,758 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,586 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 974
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1972
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1931 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1954 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1967 – Izumi Sakai, Japanese singer-songwriter (Zard) (d. 2007); July 9, 1925 – Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964); April 10, 1984 – Natasha Melnick, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,983