Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 325th day of the year 1985. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,026 days or 11.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 2017.
If a dog named Revere - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Revere will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Revere will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Eleanor Powell
- 1913Roy Boulting
- 1934Laurence Luckinbill
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1977Tobias Sammet
- 1984Hope Dworaczyk
- 1984Willy Mason
- 1992Conor Maynard
- 1992Rino Sashihara
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1908Leo Politi, Italian-American author and illustrator (d. 1996)
- 1926Matti Ranin, Finnish actor (d. 2013)
- 1941İdil Biret, Turkish pianist and composer
- 1944Harold Ramis, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1946Jacky Lafon, Belgian actress
- 1948Michel Suleiman, Lebanese general and politician, 16th President of Lebanon
- 1977Bruno Berner, Swiss footballer
- 1978Daniel Bradshaw, Australian footballer
- 1984Álvaro Bautista, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1984Willy Mason, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia, previously used by pro-independence activists, is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estonia.
- 1942The completion of the Alaska Highway (also known as the Alcan Highway) is celebrated (however, the highway is not usable by general vehicles until 1943).
- 1964The Verrazano–Narrows Bridge opens to traffic. (At the time it is the world’s longest suspension bridge.)
- 1971Indian troops, partly aided by Mukti Bahini (Bengali guerrillas), defeat the Pakistan army in the Battle of Garibpur.
- 1983US military campaign in Granada ends.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: National Security Council member Oliver North and his secretary start to shred documents allegedly implicating them in the sale of weapons to Iran and channeling the proceeds to help fund the Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1992A major tornado strikes the Houston, Texas area during the afternoon. Over the next two days the largest tornado outbreak ever to occur in the US during November spawns over 100 tornadoes before ending on the 23rd.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Teige, Song Min-ho, Petchara Chaowarat, Peter Sarsgaard, Gregg Henry, Sally Field, Ronnie Milsap, Fumika Shimizu, Aqeel Ahmed, Howard Vernon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1985.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 21st November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1985
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,026 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 409
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 2017
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 2004 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1970 (-130)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Built This City by Starship (November 23, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1990 – Cassie Scerbo, American actress, singer, and dancer; September 26, 1948 – John Foxx, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and keyboard player (Ultravox, Tiger Lily, and John Foxx and the Maths); June 17, 1973 – Leander Paes, Indian tennis player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980