Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 325th day of the year 1985. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,994 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,998 days or 10.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 2017.
If a dog named Glendaline - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Glendaline will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Glendaline will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Eleanor Powell
- 1919Steve Brodie
- 1920Ralph Meeker
- 1926Prem Nath
- 1933Mikijirō Hira
- 1958David Reivers
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1978Lucía Jiménez
- 2001Samantha Bailey
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1851Désiré-Joseph Mercier, Belgian cardinal (d. 1926)
- 1931Lewis Binford, American archaeologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1954Thomas Rothman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Brian Ritchie, American bass player and songwriter (Violent Femmes)
- 1967Tripp Cromer, American baseball player
- 1968Christopher Noxon, American journalist and author
- 1977Jonas Jennings, American football player
- 1982Ioana Ciolacu, Romanian fashion designer
- 1985Jesús Navas, Spanish footballer
- 1988Preston Zimmerman, American soccer player
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 164 BCJudas Maccabeus, son of Mattathias of the Hasmonean family, restores the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is commemorated each year by the festival of Hanukkah.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1894Port Arthur, Manchuria, falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War, after which Japanese troops are accused of the massacre of the remaining inhabitants of the city. (Reports conflict on this subject.)
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1970Vietnam War: Operation Ivory Coast: A joint United States Air Force and Army team raids the Sơn Tây prisoner-of-war camp in an attempt to free American prisoners of war thought to be held there.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Bradley, Naoki Urasawa, K. C. Martel, Kyu Sakamoto, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Connor Paolo, Adriana Lima, Christofer Johnsson, Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Danielle Winits.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for November is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1985
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,994 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,998 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 406
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 2017
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- November modern birthstone: Topaz
- November mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- November birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 2004 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1970 (-130)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Built This City by Starship (November 23, 1985)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1930 – Frank Gifford, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2015); September 11, 1987 – Tyler Hoechlin, American actor; October 26, 1977 – Jon Heder, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856