Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1920. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,851 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,950 days or 32.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1952.
If a dog named Naylo - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Naylo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Naylo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Vaughn
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1959Eddie Frierson
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1977Sydney Blu
- 1978Karen O
- 1983Sei Ashina
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
- 1989Valerie Weigmann
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1635Francis Willughby, English ornithologist and ichthyologist (d. 1672)
- 1900Helenka Pantaleoni, American actress and humanitarian, co-founded U.S. Fund for UNICEF (d. 1987)
- 1929Staughton Lynd, American lawyer, historian, author, and activist
- 1942Guion Bluford, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1956Ron Randall, American author and illustrator
- 1957Donny Deutsch, American businessman and television host
- 1980Rait Keerles, Estonian basketball player
- 1982Isild Le Besco, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1985Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter
- 1986Oscar Pistorius, South African sprinter
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darryl Cotton, Skye Sweetnam, Rossy de Palma, Nina Liu, Sung Joon, Tal Bachman, Harry Locke, Corinne Drewery, Elena Obraztsova, Felice Chiusano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1920.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +98. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 308 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,851 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,950 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1952
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1910 (+98)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1983 – Professor Green, English rapper; July 15, 1966 – Jason Bonham, English singer-songwriter and drummer (Bonham, Damnocracy, and Black Country Communion); September 18, 1962 – John Mann, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Spirit of the West).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,725