Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 326th day of the year 1930. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,606 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,869 days or 29.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1962.
If a dog named Orlando - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orlando will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Orlando will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1936John Bird
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1961Mariel Hemingway
- 1978Karen O
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1780José Cecilio del Valle, Honduran journalist, lawyer, and politician, Foreign Minister of Mexico (d. 1834)
- 1877Joan Gamper, Swiss-Spanish footballer, founded FC Barcelona (d. 1930)
- 1904Miguel Covarrubias, Mexican painter and illustrator (d. 1957)
- 1910Mary Jackson, American actress (d. 2005)
- 1913Cecilia Muñoz-Palma, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2006)
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield, American comedian, actor, rapper, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1934Rita Sakellariou, Greek singer (d. 1999)
- 1958Horse, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Aiko, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1976Ville Valo, Finnish singer-songwriter (HIM)
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bryce’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amitabh Bachchan, Daniel Day-Lewis, Steve Smith, Don Porter, Jeff Chandler, Sacha Distel, Mala Powers, Jim Ford, Thelma Barlow, Charlize Theron.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1930.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,606 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,869 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,104
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1962
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1940 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1978 – Trevor McNevan, Canadian singer-songwriter (Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static); August 21, 1939 – Clarence Williams III, American actor; July 15, 1971 – Danijela Martinović, Croatian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069