Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 326th day of the year 1938. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,312 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,771 days or 26.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 993 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1970.
If a dog named Barceio - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barceio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Barceio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Harry Wilson
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1959Eddie Frierson
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1983Sei Ashina
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1780José Cecilio del Valle, Honduran journalist, lawyer, and politician, Foreign Minister of Mexico (d. 1834)
- 1873Leo Amery, Indian-English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1955)
- 1902Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, French general (d. 1947)
- 1921Brian Cleeve, Irish sailor, author, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1923Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1938Henry Lee, Chinese-American criminologist and academic
- 1947Valerie Wilson Wesley, American journalist and author
- 1950Steven Van Zandt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (E Street Band, Steel Mill, and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes)
- 1962Sumi Jo, South Korean soprano
- 1969Byron Houston, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 498After the death of Anastasius II, Symmachus is elected Pope in the Lateran Palace, while Laurentius is elected Pope in Santa Maria Maggiore.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael E. Knight, Josh Strickland, Jean Darling, Martyn Ware, Sunshine Becker, Marny Kennedy, Lindsay Anderson, Harriet Bosse, Wish Bone, Ron "Pigpen" McKernan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1938.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1938 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 28, 1938. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1923. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1938
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,312 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,771 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 993
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1970
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 28, 1938 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1923 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1955 – Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 5, 1930 – Mary Costa, American actress and singer; April 1, 1942 – Savaş Dinçel, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,715