Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1965. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,738 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,579 days or 18.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 668 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1997.
If a dog named Grizabella - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grizabella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Grizabella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1958Bruce Payne
- 1959Lenore Zann
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1971Cecilia Suárez
- 1979Chris Doran
- 1983Tyler Hilton
- 1989Minehiro Kinomoto
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1787Rasmus Rask, Danish linguist, philologist, and scholar (d. 1823)
- 1869André Gide, French author and scholar, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951)
- 1874Eugène Balme, French target shooter (d. 1914)
- 1912Doris Duke, American art collector and philanthropist (d. 1993)
- 1920Anne Crawford, Israeli-English actress (d. 1956)
- 1929Staughton Lynd, American lawyer, historian, author, and activist
- 1965Peter Safran, English-American producer and manager
- 1965Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player
- 1985DeVon Walker, American football player
- 1991Diana Danielle, American-Malaysian actress
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Regina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anggun, Felicity Kendal, Yasemin Mori, Elizabeth Ray, Tom Greenhalgh, Nestor Serrano, Eva Robin's, Gianni Raimondi, Ali MacGraw, Amira Willighagen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1965.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1965 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +221. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1965. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Hear a Symphony by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1965
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,738 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,579 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 668
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1997
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+221)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1965 (-144)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: I Hear a Symphony by The Supremes (November 27, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1926 – John P. Finnegan, American actor (d. 2012); February 25, 1948 – Danny Denzongpa, Indian actor and singer; December 20, 1927 – Charlie Callas, American actor and drummer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140