Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 326th day of the year 1967. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,463 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,821 days or 18.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1999.
If a dog named Maleficent - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maleficent will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maleficent will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Audrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Vaughn
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1956Lawrence Gowan
- 1958Jamie Lee Curtis
- 1960Jim Bob
- 1978Mélanie Doutey
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
- 1985Ava Leigh
- 1991Diana Danielle
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1876Percival Proctor Baxter, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Governor of Maine (d.1969)
- 1936John Bird, English actor and screenwriter
- 1943Yvan Cournoyer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1950Art Sullivan, Belgian singer
- 1950Wayne Larkins, English cricketer and footballer
- 1961Stephen Hough, English-Australian pianist and composer
- 1963Hugh Millen, American football player and sportscaster
- 1966Ed Ferrara, American wrestler and manager
- 1987Martti Aljand, Estonian swimmer
- 1988Jyoti Guptara, English-Swiss journalist and author
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 498After the death of Anastasius II, Symmachus is elected Pope in the Lateran Palace, while Laurentius is elected Pope in Santa Maria Maggiore.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea: Confederate General John Bell Hood invades Tennessee in an unsuccessful attempt to draw Union General William T. Sherman from Georgia.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Nealon, Elvin Bishop, Olga San Juan, Davy Carton, Chatrichalerm Yukol, Matt Doran, Rick Nielsen, Daliah Lavi, Paul Jarrico, Maja Ivarsson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1967.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1952. Your score is -98. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1967
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,463 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,821 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 693
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1999
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1996 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1952 (-98)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock (November 25, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1944 – Cheryl Holdridge, American actress (d. 2009); April 26, 1938 – Duane Eddy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; November 6, 1933 – Gordon Wharmby, English actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130