Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1979. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,983 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,994 days or 13.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 2011.
If a dog named Dannie - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dannie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dannie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael
- 1936John Bird
- 1939Allen Garfield
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1965Mads Mikkelsen
- 1976Ville Valo
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1690François Colin de Blamont, French pianist and composer (d. 1760)
- 1861Ranavalona III of Madagascar (d. 1917)
- 1868John Nance Garner, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Vice President of the United States (d. 1967)
- 1943Yvan Cournoyer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1947Sandy Alderson, American businessman
- 1947Valerie Wilson Wesley, American journalist and author
- 1950Wayne Larkins, English cricketer and footballer
- 1959Fabio Parra, Colombian cyclist
- 1963Brian Robbins, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OSUJUMAMXG? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OSUJUMAMXG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emil Steinberger, Toshiyuki Morikawa, Don Moen, Lucinda Dryzek, Robert Ryan, Danica Thrall, Stuart Pankin, Kim Wilson, Joan Wasser, Zoe Saldana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1979 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 2001. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1979
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 14,983 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2011
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1954 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 2001 (-140)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer (November 24, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1948 – Kitten Natividad, Mexican-American actress and dancer; September 7, 1994 – Kento Yamazaki, Japanese actor and model; March 23, 1935 – Barry Cryer, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,081