Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1979. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,799 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,933 days or 13.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 2011.
If a dog named Legion - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Legion will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Legion will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1947Paloma San Basilio
- 1950Steven Van Zandt
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1979Chris Doran
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
- 1983Tyler Hilton
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
- 1991Diana Danielle
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1728Charles Frederick, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1811)
- 1922Wiyogo Atmodarminto, Indonesian general and politician, 10th Governor of Jakarta (d. 2012)
- 1934Rita Sakellariou, Greek singer (d. 1999)
- 1940Terry Gilliam, American-English actor, director, animator, and screenwriter
- 1943Billie Jean King, American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1955James Edwards, American basketball player
- 1969Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower, English actor and singer
- 1989Candice Glover, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 498After the death of Anastasius II, Symmachus is elected Pope in the Lateran Palace, while Laurentius is elected Pope in Santa Maria Maggiore.
- 1307Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernadette Lafont, Irini Merkouri, Ryoko Shinohara, Ann Burton, A-Lin, Elizabeth Dawn, Grover Washington, Jr., Diane Franklin, Juan A. Baptista, Chrissy Amphlett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1979 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 2001. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1979
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,799 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,933 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 501
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2011
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1954 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 2001 (-140)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer (November 24, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1986 – Simon R. Baker, Canadian actor; August 19, 1963 – John Stamos, American actor, singer, and producer; December 31, 1947 – Tim Matheson, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119