Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Tut - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tut will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tut will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1966Michael K. Williams
- 1971Cecilia Suárez
- 1976Ville Valo
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
- 1989Valerie Weigmann
- 1991Diana Danielle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1914Peter Townsend, Burmese-English captain and pilot (d. 1995)
- 1917Jon Cleary, Australian author and playwright (d. 2010)
- 1921Brian Cleeve, Irish sailor, author, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1948Radomir Antić, Serbian footballer and manager
- 1950Wayne Larkins, English cricketer and footballer
- 1969Byron Houston, American basketball player
- 1976Ville Valo, Finnish singer-songwriter (HIM)
- 1979Chris Doran, Irish singer
- 1991Diana Danielle, American-Malaysian actress
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1943World War II: Cairo Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese Premier Chiang Kai-shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Platt, Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Carlos Paião, Marilyn Horne, Norm Crosby, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, Lindsey McKeon, Eddie Brigati, John Frusciante, Perry Lopez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 22, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1949 – Jim Sheridan, Irish director, producer, and screenwriter; February 2, 1943 – Susan Hanson, English actress; April 22, 1940 – Marie-José Nat, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,251