Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1994 was a Tuesday and it was the 326th day of the year 1994. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,063 days or 8.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 31, 2026.
If a dog named Geeanna - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Geeanna will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Geeanna will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Arthur Hiller
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1947Paloma San Basilio
- 1956Lawrence Gowan
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1958Bruce Payne
- 1978Mélanie Doutey
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
- 1991Diana Danielle
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1849Christian Rohlfs, German painter and academic (d. 1938)
- 1913Gardnar Mulloy, American tennis player and coach
- 1923Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1925Jerrie Mock, American pilot (d. 2014)
- 1940Roy Thomas, American author
- 1948Stewart Guthrie, New Zealand police officer (d. 1990)
- 1953Urmas Alender, Estonian singer (Propeller and Ruja) (d. 1994)
- 1962Victor Pelevin, Russian author
- 1978Karen O, South Korean-American singer-songwriter and pianist (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Native Korean Rock)
- 1982Steve Angello, Greek-Swedish DJ and producer (Swedish House Mafia)
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kayla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1943World War II: Cairo Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese Premier Chiang Kai-shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Hawkins, Riho Iida, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Nico, Franklin J. Schaffner, Gale Gordon, Zachery Ty Bryan, Mike Chapman, Masiela Lusha, Miina Tominaga.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1994.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1994 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 2001. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,618,682,132. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,066,731 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1994. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1994 is 364,566. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 32,117 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 44,470 times in the year 1994. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1994. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1994
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1994
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,063 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 311
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2026
- Age in dog years: 151 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 2001 (-160)
- 1994 world population: 5,618,682,132
- Number one song: I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men (November 26, 1994)
- Babies born in 1994: 133,066,731
- Babies born in 1994 every day: 364,566
- Babies born in 1994 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 32,117 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 44,470 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXCIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1962 – Hannah Mary Rothschild, English director and producer; May 17, 1965 – Paige Turco, American actress; August 9, 1942 – David Steinberg, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145