Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 327th day of the year 2000. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,137 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,379 days or 6.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 31, 2032.
If a dog named Amica - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amica will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amica will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1936John Bird
- 1939Allen Garfield
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1958Jamie Lee Curtis
- 1963Corinne Russell
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1971Cecilia Suárez
- 1991Saki Shimizu
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1814Serranus Clinton Hastings, American lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Justice of California (d. 1893)
- 1868John Nance Garner, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Vice President of the United States (d. 1967)
- 1890Charles de Gaulle, French general and politician, 18th President of France (d. 1970)
- 1893Harley Earl, American businessman (d. 1969)
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1981)
- 1947Sandy Alderson, American businessman
- 1958Jamie Lee Curtis, American actress
- 1972Jay Payton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower, English actor and singer
- 1989Valerie Weigmann, Filipino-German actress and host, Miss World Philippines 2014
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John C. McGinley, Tia Carrere, Billy Fury, Nick Cave, Ángeles Balbiani, Jeffrey Weissman, Roger Manganelli, Jean Dalrymple, Emily West, Jay Aston.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 2000.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 2000 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2000
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,137 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,379 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 242
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2032
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (November 25, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1957 – Dr. Alban, Nigerian-Swedish singer-songwriter and producer; November 22, 1923 – Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer; October 5, 1945 – Brian Connolly, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sweet) (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964