Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 327th day of the year 2000. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,614 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,538 days or 6.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 31, 2032.
If a dog named Vinny - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vinny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vinny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Arthur Hiller
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1941Tom Conti
- 1950Steven Van Zandt
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1966Richard Stanley
- 1979Chris Doran
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1710Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1784)
- 1814Serranus Clinton Hastings, American lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Justice of California (d. 1893)
- 1852Paul-Henri-Benjamin d'Estournelles de Constant, French politician and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924)
- 1902Emanuel Feuermann, Austrian-American cellist and educator (d. 1942)
- 1950Art Sullivan, Belgian singer
- 1961Stephen Hough, English-Australian pianist and composer
- 1966Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Sydney Blu, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1985Asamoah Gyan, Ghanaian footballer
- 1989Minehiro Kinomoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NQAAZYELEH? Check your answers here: Word scramble NQAAZYELEH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fernandel, Natasha Zlobina, Marguerite Durand, Ashley Jensen, Andrea Bowen, Pam Tillis, Rakhee Gulzar, Tony Jackson, Alison Carroll, Ruth Kobart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 2000.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 2000 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2000
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 56 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,614 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,538 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 258
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2032
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (November 25, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1974 – John Rocker, American baseball player and actor; March 7, 1927 – James Broderick, American actor and director (d. 1982); June 29, 1978 – Sam Farrar, American singer and bass player (Phantom Planet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,982