Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 2020 was a Sunday and it was the 327th day of the year 2020. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 205 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 68 days or 0.19 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 7 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 31, 2052.
If a dog named Rylee-Grey - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rylee-Grey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rylee-Grey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1959Eddie Frierson
- 1959Lenore Zann
- 1960Jim Bob
- 1963Brian Robbins
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1989Minehiro Kinomoto
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
- 1996Madison Davenport
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1814Serranus Clinton Hastings, American lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Justice of California (d. 1893)
- 1900Helenka Pantaleoni, American actress and humanitarian, co-founded U.S. Fund for UNICEF (d. 1987)
- 1902Ethel Smith, American organist (d. 1996)
- 1913Jacqueline Vaudecrane, French figure skater
- 1925Gunther Schuller, American horn player, composer, and conductor (d. 2015)
- 1959Fabio Parra, Colombian cyclist
- 1962Sumi Jo, South Korean soprano
- 1983Tyler Hilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1989Gabriel Torje, Romanian footballer
- 1993Adèle Exarchopoulos, French actress
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Desiree’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea: Confederate General John Bell Hood invades Tennessee in an unsuccessful attempt to draw Union General William T. Sherman from Georgia.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Gaines, Constance Bennett, Adrian Lester, Saskia Garel, Pierre Renoir, Bob Van der Veken, Ivor Novello, Larry Wilcox, Inge Meysel, Thia Megia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 2020.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 2020 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2020
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 160 days
- Age on next birthday: 1 year old
- Days since birth: 205 days
- Days spent sleeping: 68 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.19 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 7
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2052
- Age in dog years: 15 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1932 – Marisa Pavan, Italian-American actress and singer; February 28, 1922 – Joyce Howard, English actress (d. 2010); October 12, 1993 – Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,782