Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 327th day of the year 1927. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,542 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,181 days or 30.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1959.
If a dog named Louloute - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Louloute will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Louloute will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Anita Linda
- 1936Steve Landesberg
- 1942Susan Anspach
- 1945Assi Dayan
- 1945Keith Hampshire
- 1951David Rappaport
- 1953Francis Cabrel
- 1954Bruce Hornsby
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1971Sajid Khan
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1687Jean Baptiste Senaillé, French violinist and composer (d. 1730)
- 1749Edward Rutledge, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of South Carolina (d. 1800)
- 1859Billy the Kid, American criminal (d. 1881)
- 1861Konstantin Korovin, Russian-French painter and set designer (d. 1939)
- 1933Ali Shariati, Iranian sociologist and activist (d. 1977)
- 1943David Nolan, American activist and politician (d. 2010)
- 1954Bruce Hornsby, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Other Ones)
- 1970Karsten Müller, German chess player and author
- 1977Myriam Boileau, Canadian diver
- 1996Anna Yanovskaya, Russian ice dancer
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Beverly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510First campaign of the Ottoman Empire against the Kingdom of Imereti (modern western Georgia). Ottoman armies sack the capital Kutaisi and burn Gelati Monastery.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins: Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee, and counter-attack Confederate troops.
- 1934An Anglo-Ethiopian boundary commission in the Ogaden discovers an Italian garrison at Walwal, well within Ethiopian territory. This leads to the Abyssinia Crisis.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1976Apneist Jacques Mayol is the first man to reach a depth of 100 m undersea without breathing equipment.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2004The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
- 2006A series of bombings kills at least 215 people and injures 257 others in Sadr City, making it the second deadliest sectarian attack since the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stepfanie Kramer, Cherry Lou, Eric Mun, Vic Mignogna, Isabella Acres, Valeen Montenegro, Kurt Krakowian, Tapio Wilska, Smokey Robinson, Nell Carter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1927.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1927 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1938. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 7, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,542 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,181 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,136
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1959
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1938 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 7, 1943 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1969 – Cornelius, Japanese singer, guitarist, and producer (Flipper's Guitar and Plastic Ono Band); April 18, 1984 – America Ferrera, American actress and producer; August 5, 1989 – Jessica Nigri, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,977