Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 327th day of the year 1939. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,157 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,719 days or 26.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 988 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1971.
If a dog named Kiyoko - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiyoko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kiyoko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Franco Nero
- 1943Sue Nicholls
- 1945Assi Dayan
- 1948Bruce Vilanch
- 1949Alan Paul
- 1949Jerry verDorn
- 1954Bruce Hornsby
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield
- 1992Go Eun-bi
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1402Jean de Dunois, French soldier (d. 1468)
- 1705Thomas Birch, English historian and author (d. 1766)
- 1902Aaron Bank, American colonel (d. 2004)
- 1914Wilson Tucker, American projectionist and author (d. 2006)
- 1916P. K. Page, English-Canadian author and poet (d. 2010)
- 1934Lew Hoad, Australian tennis player (d. 1994)
- 1943Andrew Goodman, American activist (d. 1964)
- 1963Mamoru Takuma, Japanese murderer (d. 2004)
- 1969Robin Padilla, Filipino actor, martial artist, and screenwriter
- 1974Saku Koivu, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elijah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 534 BCThespis of Icaria becomes the first recorded actor to portray a character onstage.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1890King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to succeed him.
- 1910Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- 1924Edwin Hubble’s scientific discovery that Andromeda, previously believed to be a nebula within our galaxy, is actually another galaxy, and that the Milky Way is only one of many such galaxies in the universe, was first published in a newspaper.citation needed date=November 2014
- 1939World War II: HMS Rawalpindi is sunk by the German battleships German battleship Scharnhorst and German battleship Gneisenau.
- 1959French President Charles de Gaulle declares in a speech in Strasbourg his vision for “Europe, from the Atlantic to the Urals”.
- 1978Cyclone kills about 1000 people in Eastern Sri Lanka.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2003Rose Revolution: Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns following weeks of mass protests over flawed elections.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grethe Holmer, Albert Ranft, Diana Sowle, Glenn Tipton, Alexandra Stewart, Ronnie Corbett, Elizabeth Allen, Zheng Cao, Lisa Lisa, Wendy O. Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1939 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 63 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,157 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 988
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1927 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1965 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1974 – Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 21, 1941 – Steve Cropper, American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers); December 26, 1970 – James Mercer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Shins and Broken Bells).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034