Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1947 was a Sunday and it was the 327th day of the year 1947. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,317 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,772 days or 24.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1979.
If a dog named Lucretia - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucretia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lucretia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis
- 1932Kunie Tanaka
- 1934Robert Towne
- 1946Diana Quick
- 1949Alan Paul
- 1971Sajid Khan
- 1979Kelly Brook
- 1988Saab Magalona
- 1990Eddy Kim
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1875Anatoly Lunacharsky, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1933)
- 1888Harpo Marx, American actor and singer (d. 1964)
- 1914Wilson Tucker, American projectionist and author (d. 2006)
- 1929Gloria Lynne, American singer (d. 2013)
- 1932Michel David-Weill, French-American banker
- 1938Patrick Kelly, English archbishop
- 1970Zoë Ball, English radio and television host
- 1976Page Kennedy, American actor and rapper
- 1977Adam Eaton, American baseball player
- 1982Igor Kuzmin, Estonian rower
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diego’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1531The Second War of Kappel results in the dissolution of the Protestant alliance in Switzerland.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1810Sarah Booth debuts at the Royal Opera House.
- 1924Edwin Hubble’s scientific discovery that Andromeda, previously believed to be a nebula within our galaxy, is actually another galaxy, and that the Milky Way is only one of many such galaxies in the universe, was first published in a newspaper.citation needed date=November 2014
- 1972The Soviet Union makes its final attempt at successfully launching the N1 rocket.
- 1974Sixty Ethiopian politicians, aristocrats, military officers, and other persons are executed by the provisional military government.
- 1978Cyclone kills about 1000 people in Eastern Sri Lanka.
- 2003Rose Revolution: Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns following weeks of mass protests over flawed elections.
- 2009The Maguindanao massacre occurs in Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Bulloch, Anthony Geary, Eden Ahbez, Irna Phillips, Chalice, Jason London, Dee Dee Davis, John Fred, Bobby Limb, Bobby Nunn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1947.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1947
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,317 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,772 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 891
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1979
- Age in dog years: 379 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1984 – Amanda Hearst, American model; November 27, 1951 – Gunnar Graps, Estonian singer and guitarist (Magnetic Band and Gunnar Graps Group) (d. 2004); December 10, 1985 – Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986