Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,228 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 786 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Kalmer Tennosaar
- 1929Gloria Lynne
- 1930Geeta Dutt
- 1938Esko Nikkari
- 1945Assi Dayan
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield
- 1978Kayvan Novak
- 1984Amruta Khanvilkar
- 1992Miley Cyrus
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1705Thomas Birch, English historian and author (d. 1766)
- 1902Victor Jory, Canadian-American actor (d. 1982)
- 1922Võ Văn Kiệt, Vietnamese politician, 6th Prime Minister of Vietnam (d. 2008)
- 1926R. L. Burnside, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1929Gloria Lynne, American singer (d. 2013)
- 1939Betty Everett, American singer and pianist (d. 2001)
- 1953Johan de Meij, Dutch trombonist, composer, and conductor
- 1965J. T. the Brick, American radio host
- 1970Danny Hoch, American actor and screenwriter
- 1992Miley Cyrus, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 534 BCThespis of Icaria becomes the first recorded actor to portray a character onstage.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- 1918Heber J. Grant succeeds Joseph F. Smith as the seventh president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1946French naval bombardment of Hai Phong, Vietnam, kills thousands of civilians. This was to lead to the First Indochina War.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 2001The Convention on Cybercrime is signed in Budapest, Hungary.
- 2003Rose Revolution: Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns following weeks of mass protests over flawed elections.
- 2005Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Ingram, Joe Satriani, Nikos Vertis, CM Punk, Mike He, Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., Michelle Keegan, Shock G, Kool Savas, Sarah McLeod.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 23, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1991 – Sarah Bolger, Irish actress and singer; July 31, 1990 – Mirela, Spanish singer; February 27, 1903 – Grethe Weiser, German actress and singer (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041