Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Elmarie Wendel
- 1928Kalmer Tennosaar
- 1941Franco Nero
- 1942Susan Anspach
- 1945Keith Hampshire
- 1946Diana Quick
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1978Alison Mosshart
- 1979Hiroaki Iwanaga
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1553Prospero Alpini, Italian physician and botanist (d. 1617)
- 1715Pierre Charles Le Monnier, French astronomer and author (d. 1799)
- 1934Robert Towne, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1937Graham Hearne, English lawyer and businessman
- 1953Rick Bayless, American chef and author
- 1966Jerry Kelly, American golfer
- 1982Colby Armstrong, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Amruta Khanvilkar, Indian actress and dancer
- 1992Miley Cyrus, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1996Anna Yanovskaya, Russian ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Pretender to the throne Perkin Warbeck is hanged for reportedly attempting to escape from the Tower of London. He had invaded England in 1497, claiming to be the lost son of King Edward IV of England.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1810Sarah Booth debuts at the Royal Opera House.
- 1876Corrupt Tammany Hall leader William Magear Tweed (better known as Boss Tweed) is delivered to authorities in New York City after being captured in Spain.
- 1890King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to succeed him.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1971Representatives of the People’s Republic of China attend the United Nations, including the United Nations Security Council, for the first time.
- 1980A series of earthquakes in southern Italy kills approximately 3,000 people.
- 2004The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
- 2011Arab Spring: After 11 months of protests in Yemen, Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh signs a deal to transfer power to the vice president, in exchange for legal immunity.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: T. Mills, Freddie Stroma, Chuck Willis, Rena Kato, Norman Rossington, Mandy Capristo, Amy Grant, Noel Rosa, Nao Tōyama, Len Cariou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 23, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1985 – Aya Kiguchi, Japanese model and singer; January 31, 1981 – Amrita Arora, Indian actress; August 22, 1922 – Micheline Presle, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156