Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1970. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,748 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,916 days or 16.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 601 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 2002.
If a dog named Rip - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rip will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rip will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1719Spranger Barry
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis
- 1915John Dehner
- 1926R. L. Burnside
- 1943Sue Nicholls
- 1949Sandra Stevens
- 1970Danny Hoch
- 1979Kelly Brook
- 1988Saab Magalona
- 1998Bradley Steven Perry
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1417William FitzAlan, 16th Earl of Arundel, English politician (d. 1487)
- 1705Thomas Birch, English historian and author (d. 1766)
- 1907Lars Leksell, Swedish physician and neurosurgeon (d. 1986)
- 1944Peter Lindbergh, German-French photographer and director
- 1945Keith Hampshire, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1949Jerry verDorn, American actor
- 1951Maik Galakos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1952Bill Troiano, American tuba player
- 1963Mamoru Takuma, Japanese murderer (d. 2004)
- 1995Kelly Rosen, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1890King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to succeed him.
- 1940World War II: Romania becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1946French naval bombardment of Hai Phong, Vietnam, kills thousands of civilians. This was to lead to the First Indochina War.
- 1979In Dublin, Ireland, Provisional Irish Republican Army member Thomas McMahon is sentenced to life in prison for the assassination of Lord Mountbatten.
- 1980A series of earthquakes in southern Italy kills approximately 3,000 people.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2005Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
- 2009The Maguindanao massacre occurs in Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Mancini, Michael Haneke, Sokratis Malamas, Saleh Selim, Stephanie Cheng, Sherwood Schwartz, Emily Perkins, Mayuko Iwasa, Eva Herzigová, Rain Phoenix.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1970.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 4, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 14, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1970
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,748 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,916 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 601
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2002
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 4, 1998 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 14, 1964 (-112)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family (November 28, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1947 – Dave Dutton, English actor and screenwriter; August 26, 1909 – Jim Davis, American actor (d. 1981); June 26, 1935 – Dwight York, American singer (Passion).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,095