Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,133 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 580 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis
- 1914Roger Avon
- 1915John Dehner
- 1916Michael Gough
- 1924Anita Linda
- 1949Jerry verDorn
- 1949Sandra Stevens
- 1962Lance King
- 1969Jonathan Seet
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1715Pierre Charles Le Monnier, French astronomer and author (d. 1799)
- 1760François-Noël Babeuf, French journalist and activist (d. 1797)
- 1864Henry Bourne Joy, American businessman (d. 1936)
- 1892Erté, Russian-French illustrator and designer (d. 1990)
- 1925José Napoleón Duarte, Salvadoran engineer and politician, President of El Salvador (d. 1990)
- 1928Kalmer Tennosaar, Estonian singer and journalist (d. 2004)
- 1940Luis Tiant, Cuban-American baseball player and coach
- 1943David Nolan, American activist and politician (d. 2010)
- 1944Peter Lindbergh, German-French photographer and director
- 1955Steven Brust, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and author (Cats Laughing)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174Saladin enters Damascus, and adds it to his domain.
- 1499Pretender to the throne Perkin Warbeck is hanged for reportedly attempting to escape from the Tower of London. He had invaded England in 1497, claiming to be the lost son of King Edward IV of England.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1876Corrupt Tammany Hall leader William Magear Tweed (better known as Boss Tweed) is delivered to authorities in New York City after being captured in Spain.
- 1890King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to succeed him.
- 1910Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- 1934An Anglo-Ethiopian boundary commission in the Ogaden discovers an Italian garrison at Walwal, well within Ethiopian territory. This leads to the Abyssinia Crisis.
- 2004The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
- 2005Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.
- 2009The Maguindanao massacre occurs in Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Magdalena Tul, Kym Marsh, Berry Gordy, Jr., Joy Behar, Daniel J. Travanti, Rutger Hauer, Bob Wills, Peter Dinklage, Carol Raye, Krustyo Lafazanov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1970 – Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy); July 13, 1993 – Rena Nōnen, Japanese actress; December 12, 1903 – Dagmar Nordstrom, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Nordstrom Sisters) (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182