Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,014 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 576 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Albert Ranft
- 1887Boris Karloff
- 1924Paula Raymond
- 1928Elmarie Wendel
- 1951David Rappaport
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1970Oded Fehr
- 1976Page Kennedy
- 1982Namthip Jongrachatawiboon
- 1984Amruta Khanvilkar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1906Betti Alver, Estonian author and poet (d. 1989)
- 1923Daniel Brewster, American colonel, lawyer, and politician (d. 2007)
- 1940Luis Tiant, Cuban-American baseball player and coach
- 1955Dinos Kouis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1960Robin Roberts, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1966Hannes Vanaküla, Estonian seer and mage
- 1966Vincent Cassel, French actor and producer
- 1970Danny Hoch, American actor and screenwriter
- 1970Oded Fehr, Israeli-American actor
- 1990Eddy Kim, South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1910Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- 1918Heber J. Grant succeeds Joseph F. Smith as the seventh president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1943World War II: The Deutsche Opernhaus on Bismarckstraße in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg is destroyed. It will eventually be rebuilt in 1961 and be called the Deutsche Oper Berlin.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1979In Dublin, Ireland, Provisional Irish Republican Army member Thomas McMahon is sentenced to life in prison for the assassination of Lord Mountbatten.
- 1992The first smartphone, the IBM Simon, is introduced at COMDEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 2006A series of bombings kills at least 215 people and injures 257 others in Sadr City, making it the second deadliest sectarian attack since the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003.
- 2011Arab Spring: After 11 months of protests in Yemen, Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh signs a deal to transfer power to the vice president, in exchange for legal immunity.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Costa Cordalis, Tab Benoit, David Giuntoli, Cathy Cavadini, David Puttnam, Phillip Walker, Elisha Yaffe, Katherine Helmond, Margo Stilley, Joshua Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 23, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1942 – Enrique Morente, Spanish singer-songwriter (d. 2010); June 10, 1964 – Tony Martin, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter; December 29, 1959 – Martin Moran, American actor and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986