Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 327th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926R. L. Burnside
- 1928Elmarie Wendel
- 1938Esko Nikkari
- 1948Bruce Vilanch
- 1949Alan Paul
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield
- 1969Jonathan Seet
- 1978Alison Mosshart
- 1986Maxene Magalona
- 1992Go Eun-bi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1889Harry Sunderland, Australian-English journalist and businessman (d. 1964)
- 1915John Dehner, American actor (d. 1992)
- 1934Lew Hoad, Australian tennis player (d. 1994)
- 1943Sue Nicholls, English actress
- 1954Pete Allen, English clarinet player and saxophonist
- 1954Ross Brawn, English engineer
- 1960Robin Roberts, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1971Lisa Arch, American actress
- 1977Adam Eaton, American baseball player
- 1980David Britz, American nanotechnologist and engineer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 534 BCThespis of Icaria becomes the first recorded actor to portray a character onstage.
- 1889The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1946French naval bombardment of Hai Phong, Vietnam, kills thousands of civilians. This was to lead to the First Indochina War.
- 1971Representatives of the People’s Republic of China attend the United Nations, including the United Nations Security Council, for the first time.
- 1972The Soviet Union makes its final attempt at successfully launching the N1 rocket.
- 1978The Geneva Frequency Plan of 1975 goes into effect, realigning many of Europe’s longwave & mediumwave broadcasting frequencies.
- 1979In Dublin, Ireland, Provisional Irish Republican Army member Thomas McMahon is sentenced to life in prison for the assassination of Lord Mountbatten.
- 1980A series of earthquakes in southern Italy kills approximately 3,000 people.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Harper, Magdalena Tul, Shirley Eaton, Takeru Satoh, Caroline John, Missy Peregrym, Scott Miller, Erin Lang, Cara Duff-MacCormick, Ramon Zamora.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1973 – Large Professor, American rapper and producer (Main Source); August 4, 1974 – Dominic Ochoa, Filipino actor; June 16, 1946 – Iain Matthews, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and Plainsong).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065