Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 328th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis
- 1888Harpo Marx
- 1921Fred Buscaglione
- 1934Robert Towne
- 1946Diana Quick
- 1959Dominique Dunne
- 1970Danny Hoch
- 1971Sajid Khan
- 1979Hiroaki Iwanaga
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1838Stephanos Skouloudis, Greek banker and politician, 97th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1928)
- 1923Daniel Brewster, American colonel, lawyer, and politician (d. 2007)
- 1927John Cole, Irish-English journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1930Geeta Dutt, Indian singer and actress (d. 1972)
- 1944Joe Eszterhas, Hungarian-American screenwriter and producer
- 1944Peter Lindbergh, German-French photographer and director
- 1955Dinos Kouis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1967Salli Richardson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1986Luigi Scaglia, Italian footballer
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Second War of Kappel results in the dissolution of the Protestant alliance in Switzerland.
- 1876Corrupt Tammany Hall leader William Magear Tweed (better known as Boss Tweed) is delivered to authorities in New York City after being captured in Spain.
- 1889The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1978Cyclone kills about 1000 people in Eastern Sri Lanka.
- 1978The Geneva Frequency Plan of 1975 goes into effect, realigning many of Europe’s longwave & mediumwave broadcasting frequencies.
- 2001The Convention on Cybercrime is signed in Budapest, Hungary.
- 2010Bombardment of Yeonpyeong: North Korean artillery attack kills two civilians and two marines on Yeonpyeong Island, South Korea.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monica Raymund, Willy DeVille, Vilgot Sjöman, Kathy Burke, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Charles Herbert, Jolene Blalock, Linda Robson, Joan Van Ark, Noor Jehan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 23, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1945 – Norio Wakamoto, Japanese voice actor; February 5, 1989 – Jeremy Sumpter, American actor; June 27, 1907 – John McIntire, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984