Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 328th day of the year 1976. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,525 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,175 days or 14.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 2008.
If a dog named Dangel - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dangel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dangel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Fred Buscaglione
- 1924Anita Linda
- 1941Franco Nero
- 1945Assi Dayan
- 1962Lance King
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1984Amruta Khanvilkar
- 1984Lucas Grabeel
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
- 1998Bradley Steven Perry
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1864Henry Bourne Joy, American businessman (d. 1936)
- 1878Frank Pick, English lawyer and businessman (d. 1941)
- 1892Erté, Russian-French illustrator and designer (d. 1990)
- 1916Michael Gough, Malaysian-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1934Lew Hoad, Australian tennis player (d. 1994)
- 1952Bill Troiano, American tuba player
- 1961Nicolas Bacri, French composer
- 1967Salli Richardson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1977Adam Eaton, American baseball player
- 1985Mike Tolbert, American football player
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510First campaign of the Ottoman Empire against the Kingdom of Imereti (modern western Georgia). Ottoman armies sack the capital Kutaisi and burn Gelati Monastery.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1810Sarah Booth debuts at the Royal Opera House.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins: Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee, and counter-attack Confederate troops.
- 1867The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England, for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish nationalists from custody.
- 1890King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to succeed him.
- 1924Edwin Hubble’s scientific discovery that Andromeda, previously believed to be a nebula within our galaxy, is actually another galaxy, and that the Milky Way is only one of many such galaxies in the universe, was first published in a newspaper.citation needed date=November 2014
- 1946French naval bombardment of Hai Phong, Vietnam, kills thousands of civilians. This was to lead to the First Indochina War.
- 2005Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.
- 2006A series of bombings kills at least 215 people and injures 257 others in Sadr City, making it the second deadliest sectarian attack since the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Weatherly, Roger Steffens, Alan Halsall, Katina Paxinou, Mao Kobayashi, Harry Wayne Casey, Will Devaughn, Peter Abbay, Toby Rand, Milton Johns.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1976 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 19, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd November 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1976
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,525 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,175 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 526
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2008
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 19, 1996 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1965 (-125)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart (November 27, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1927 – Henning Carlsen, Danish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); August 17, 1947 – Jennifer Rhodes, American actress; April 14, 1919 – Shamshad Begum, Pakistani-Indian singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,116