Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 327th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,540 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Dembe - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dembe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dembe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Roger Avon
- 1932Kunie Tanaka
- 1934Robert Towne
- 1943Sue Nicholls
- 1945Assi Dayan
- 1949Alan Paul
- 1949Sandra Stevens
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1978Alison Mosshart
- 1986Maxene Magalona
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1616John Wallis, English mathematician and cryptographer (d. 1703)
- 1934Robert Towne, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1954Bruce Hornsby, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Other Ones)
- 1954Glenn Brummer, American baseball player
- 1960Robin Roberts, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1968Hamid Hassani, Iranian lexicographer, linguist, and academic
- 1969Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director
- 1971Chris Hardwick, American comedian, actor, producer, and television host
- 1976Page Kennedy, American actor and rapper
- 1979Nihat Kahveci, Turkish footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1889The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1972The Soviet Union makes its final attempt at successfully launching the N1 rocket.
- 1978The Geneva Frequency Plan of 1975 goes into effect, realigning many of Europe’s longwave & mediumwave broadcasting frequencies.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
View the complete list of historical events for November 23.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Brightman, Şehrazat, Gary Cady, Eric Winter, Ian MacKaye, Robin Nedwell, Nalini Jaywant, Marie Helvin, Christian LeBlanc, Rachael Yamagata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 23, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1932 – François Truffaut, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984); October 25, 1970 – Adam Goldberg, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 26, 1961 – Dylan McDermott, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221