Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 327th day of the year 2002. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,116 days or 5.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 1, 2034.
If a dog named Oban - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oban will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oban will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Anita Linda
- 1924Paula Raymond
- 1929Gloria Lynne
- 1942Susan Anspach
- 1959Dominique Dunne
- 1969Üllar Saaremäe
- 1970Oded Fehr
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1982Namthip Jongrachatawiboon
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1858Albert Ranft, Swedish theater director and actor (d. 1938)
- 1908Nelson S. Bond, American author and playwright (d. 2006)
- 1916P. K. Page, English-Canadian author and poet (d. 2010)
- 1934Robert Towne, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1946Bobby Rush, American soldier and politician
- 1949Tom Joyner, American radio host
- 1951Maik Galakos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1970Zoë Ball, English radio and television host
- 1983Fatih Yiğituşağı, Turkish footballer
- 1984Lucas Grabeel, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aimee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Pretender to the throne Perkin Warbeck is hanged for reportedly attempting to escape from the Tower of London. He had invaded England in 1497, claiming to be the lost son of King Edward IV of England.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1910Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- 1918Heber J. Grant succeeds Joseph F. Smith as the seventh president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1992The first smartphone, the IBM Simon, is introduced at COMDEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Travis, Hideji Ōtaki, Joe Jones, Xenia Tchoumitcheva, Jessie J, Władysław Komar, Tom Araya, Ian Ogilvy, Wilhelm von Homburg, Cahide Sonku.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 2002.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 2002 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd November 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 227 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,116 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (November 23, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1965 – Dina Talaat, Italian-Egyptian actress and dancer; March 29, 1934 – Nimal Mendis, Sri Lankan singer-songwriter (d. 2015); December 20, 1955 – David Breashears, American mountaineer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054