Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 2013 was a Saturday and it was the 327th day of the year 2013. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,983 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 994 days or 2.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 1, 2045.
If a dog named Pheebs - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 52 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pheebs will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pheebs will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912George O'Hanlon
- 1914Roger Avon
- 1916Michael Gough
- 1924Paula Raymond
- 1928Elmarie Wendel
- 1928Kalmer Tennosaar
- 1943Sue Nicholls
- 1944James Toback
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1966Vincent Cassel
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1760François-Noël Babeuf, French journalist and activist (d. 1797)
- 1868Mary Brewster Hazelton, American painter (d. 1953)
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis, Latvian actor and director (d. 1966)
- 1923Julien J. LeBourgeois, American admiral (d. 2012)
- 1947Jean-Pierre Foucault, French radio and television host
- 1954Ross Brawn, English engineer
- 1961John Schnatter, American businessman, founded Papa John’s Pizza
- 1985Viktor Ahn, South Korean speed skater
- 1990Shaun Hutchinson, English footballer
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson, American actress
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shelly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1510First campaign of the Ottoman Empire against the Kingdom of Imereti (modern western Georgia). Ottoman armies sack the capital Kutaisi and burn Gelati Monastery.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1810Sarah Booth debuts at the Royal Opera House.
- 1910Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- 1943World War II: The Deutsche Opernhaus on Bismarckstraße in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg is destroyed. It will eventually be rebuilt in 1961 and be called the Deutsche Oper Berlin.
- 1978The Geneva Frequency Plan of 1975 goes into effect, realigning many of Europe’s longwave & mediumwave broadcasting frequencies.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Cigliuti, Cisco Adler, Bunny Berigan, Aled Haydn Jones, Barry Adamson, Kelli Williams, Jack Mackenroth, Jadwiga Smosarska, Paul McGann, Liam Lynch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 2013.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 2013 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Royals by Lorde as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd November 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2013
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 9 years old
- Days since birth: 2,983 days
- Days spent sleeping: 994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 101
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2045
- Age in dog years: 52 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Royals by Lorde (November 23, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1970 – Jason Wiles, American actor, director, and producer; July 14, 1971 – Marie-Chantal Toupin, Canadian singer; December 20, 1979 – Benedikte Kruse, Norwegian singer and actor (Pitsj).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,083