Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 2017 was a Thursday and it was the 327th day of the year 2017. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 5 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,726 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 575 days or 1.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 59 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 1, 2049.
If a dog named Chompers - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 36 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chompers will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chompers will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Paula Raymond
- 1926R. L. Burnside
- 1944James Toback
- 1953Francis Cabrel
- 1954Bruce Hornsby
- 1969Robin Padilla
- 1970Danny Hoch
- 1970Oded Fehr
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1988Saab Magalona
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1553Prospero Alpini, Italian physician and botanist (d. 1617)
- 1915Marc Simont, French-American illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1924Colin Turnbull, English-American anthropologist and author (d. 1994)
- 1929Gloria Lynne, American singer (d. 2013)
- 1932Kunie Tanaka, Japanese actor
- 1937Graham Hearne, English lawyer and businessman
- 1950Carlos Eire, Cuban-born American author and academic
- 1969Jonathan Seet, Singaporean-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Fatih Yiğituşağı, Turkish footballer
- 1985Scott Brash, Scottish horse rider
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IAIEVTRU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words IAIEVTRU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1889The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1924Edwin Hubble’s scientific discovery that Andromeda, previously believed to be a nebula within our galaxy, is actually another galaxy, and that the Milky Way is only one of many such galaxies in the universe, was first published in a newspaper.citation needed date=November 2014
- 1940World War II: Romania becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1972The Soviet Union makes its final attempt at successfully launching the N1 rocket.
- 1980A series of earthquakes in southern Italy kills approximately 3,000 people.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Elliott, Avon Long, Jaime King, Brett Gurewitz, Robert Forster, Nora Zehetner, James Keelaghan, Ebiet G. Ade, George Takei, Giorgio Moroder.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 2017.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 2017 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,738 baby girls. For the boys it’s Liam. This name was recorded 18,728 times in the year 2017. Any chance you are Emma or Liam? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 2017. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2017
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 2017
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 5 years old
- Days since birth: 1,726 days
- Days spent sleeping: 575 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 59
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2049
- Age in dog years: 36 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Number one song: Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage (November 25, 2017)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,738 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Liam – 18,728 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1987 – Kyal Marsh, Australian actor and gymnast; October 4, 1985 – Shontelle, Barbadian singer-songwriter; July 8, 1965 – Lee Tergesen, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913