Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 2017 was a Thursday and it was the 327th day of the year 2017. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 827 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 276 days or 0.75 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 28 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 1, 2049.
If a dog named Dooley - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dooley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dooley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Roger Avon
- 1942Susan Anspach
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield
- 1969Robin Padilla
- 1970Oded Fehr
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1990Eddy Kim
- 1992Go Eun-bi
- 1998Bradley Steven Perry
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1909Nigel Tranter, Scottish historian and author (d. 2000)
- 1924Josephine D'Angelo, American baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1925Elaine Horseman, English author and educator (d. 1999)
- 1934Lew Hoad, Australian tennis player (d. 1994)
- 1961Peter Stanford, English journalist and author
- 1970Oded Fehr, Israeli-American actor
- 1972Alf-Inge Håland, Norwegian footballer
- 1976Tony Renna, American race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1978Ali Güneş, German-Turkish footballer
- 1980Ishmael Beah, Sierra Leonean-American soldier and author
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kendra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1867The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England, for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish nationalists from custody.
- 1889The first jukebox goes into operation at the Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1959French President Charles de Gaulle declares in a speech in Strasbourg his vision for “Europe, from the Atlantic to the Urals”.
- 1963The BBC broadcasts “An Unearthly Child” (starring William Hartnell), the first episode of the science-fiction television serial of the same name and the first episode of Doctor Who, which is now the world’s longest running science fiction drama.
- 1974Sixty Ethiopian politicians, aristocrats, military officers, and other persons are executed by the provisional military government.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2004The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Roach, Harumi Inoue, Mariska Hargitay, Rebecca Black, Scott Ian, Bobby Shmurda, Milo O'Shea, Tom Lester, Barbara Knudson, Chris Pratt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 2017.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 2017 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,738 baby girls. For the boys it’s Liam. This name was recorded 18,728 times in the year 2017. Any chance you are Emma or Liam? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 2017. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 2017
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 2017
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 827 days
- Days spent sleeping: 276 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.75 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 28
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2049
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Number one song: Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage (November 25, 2017)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,738 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Liam – 18,728 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1961 – Gary Mabbutt, English footballer and actor; September 19, 1945 – Randolph Mantooth, American actor and director; December 24, 1941 – John Levene, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,988