Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,215 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,072 days or 28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,023 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1967.
If a dog named Gismo - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gismo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gismo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Libertad Lamarque
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1942Billy Connolly
- 1953Glenn Withrow
- 1956Sven Grünberg
- 1962John Squire
- 1964Brad Sherwood
- 1966Russell Watson
- 1967Henrik Brockmann
- 1983Karine Vanasse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1873Julius Martov, Russian politician (d. 1923)
- 1913Geraldine Fitzgerald, Irish-American actress (d. 2005)
- 1929Franciszek Kokot, Polish nephrologist and endocrinologist
- 1942Andrew Stunell, English politician
- 1943Robin Williamson, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Incredible String Band)
- 1952Norbert Haug, German journalist and businessman
- 1952Thierry Lhermitte, French actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Margaret Wetherell, British social psychologist
- 1957Denise Crosby, American actress and producer
- 1977Colin Hanks, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Battle of Solway Moss: An English army defeats a much larger Scottish force near the River Esk in Dumfries and Galloway.
- 1642Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen’s Land (later renamed Tasmania).
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- 1941World War II: The United States grants Lend-Lease to the Free French Forces.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1962The influential British satirical television programme That Was the Week That Was is first broadcast.
- 1969Apollo program: The Apollo 12 command module splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean, ending the second manned mission to land on the Moon.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neşe Karaböcek, Miriam Yeung, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Jack Douglass, Steven Bauer, Frank Carson, Roselyn Sánchez, Irwin Allen, Alison Lohman, Sandy Andolong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 24, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1954 – Plastic Bertrand, Belgian singer-songwriter and producer (Hubble Bubble); July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress; November 16, 1933 – Garnet Mimms, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,291