Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,916 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,013 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Al Christie
- 1885Theodor Altermann
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1960Amanda Wyss
- 1964Brad Sherwood
- 1974Machel Montano
- 1983Karine Vanasse
- 1985Julia Alexandratou
- 1990Sarah Hyland
- 1990Tom Odell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1632Baruch Spinoza, Dutch philosopher and scholar (d. 1677)
- 1877Kavasji Jamshedji Petigara, Indian police officer (d. 1941)
- 1925William F. Buckley, Jr., American publisher and author, founded the National Review (d. 2008)
- 1947Dwight Schultz, American actor
- 1952Norbert Haug, German journalist and businessman
- 1955Najib Mikati, Lebanese businessman and politician, 31st Prime Minister of Lebanon
- 1962Tracey Wickham, Australian swimmer
- 1965Shirley Henderson, Scottish actress and singer
- 1966Russell Watson, English tenor and actor
- 1975Thomas Kohnstamm, American author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1542Battle of Solway Moss: An English army defeats a much larger Scottish force near the River Esk in Dumfries and Galloway.
- 1642Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen’s Land (later renamed Tasmania).
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1966Bulgarian TABSO Flight 101 crashes near Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, killing all 82 people on board.
- 1974Donald Johanson and Tom Gray discover the 40% complete Australopithecus afarensis skeleton, nicknamed “Lucy” (after The Beatles song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”), in the Awash Valley of Ethiopia’s Afar Depression.
- 1976The Çaldıran-Muradiye earthquake in eastern Turkey kills between 4,000 and 5,000 people.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colleen Clinkenbeard, Martha Scott, Waylon Reavis, Mitch Hewer, Nigel Olsson, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Shizuka Nakamura, Joni Mitchell, Mathis Künzler, Helen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 24, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1984 – P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer; January 7, 1987 – Lyndsy Fonseca, American actress; October 26, 1974 – Raveena Tandon, Indian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141