Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,768 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,008 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theodor Altermann
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1912Barbara Sheldon
- 1912Joan Sanderson
- 1944Candy Darling
- 1962John Squire
- 1964Garret Dillahunt
- 1974Machel Montano
- 1990Tom Odell
- 1993Ivi Adamou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1815Grace Darling, English lighthouse keeper (d. 1842)
- 1944Candy Darling, American model and actress (d. 1974)
- 1949Ewen Cameron, Baron Cameron of Dillington, English politician
- 1951Chet Edwards, American businessman and politician
- 1976Chen Lu, Chinese figure skater
- 1977Celaleddin Koçak, German-Turkish footballer
- 1983André Laurito, German footballer
- 1983Dean Ashton, English footballer
- 1992Sergei Kulbach, Ukrainian figure skater
- 2003Charlotte Cleverley-Bisman, New Zealand meningococcal disease survivor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Theodosius I makes his adventus, or formal entry, into Constantinople.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1950The “Storm of the Century”, a violent snowstorm, takes shape on this date before paralyzing the northeastern United States and the Appalachians the next day, bringing winds up to 100 mph and sub-zero temperatures. Pickens, West Virginia, records 57 inches of snow. Three hundred fifty-three people would die as a result of the storm.
- 1963In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters.
- 1965Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1971) for over 30 years, until being overthrown by rebels in 1997.
- 1969Apollo program: The Apollo 12 command module splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean, ending the second manned mission to land on the Moon.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yancy Butler, Aphex Twin, Rina Satō, Anita Hegh, Angela Cartwright, Owen Wilson, Şener Şen, Milena Govich, Louis de Funès, Arik Einstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 24, 1935.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1931 – Franco Interlenghi, Italian actor (d. 2015); April 6, 1987 – Hilary Rhoda, American model; October 14, 1949 – Katy Manning, English-Australian actress and production manager.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940