Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 328th day of the year 1945. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,135 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,378 days or 25.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 952 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1977.
If a dog named Berand - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Berand will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Berand will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1942Billy Connolly
- 1944Candy Darling
- 1954Emir Kusturica
- 1964Brad Sherwood
- 1964Garret Dillahunt
- 1966Russell Watson
- 1974Machel Montano
- 1977Colin Hanks
- 1993Ivi Adamou
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1882Nikolai Janson, Russian politician (d. 1938)
- 1926Tsung-Dao Lee, Chinese-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Arthur Chaskalson, South African lawyer and judge, 18th Chief Justice of South Africa (d. 2012)
- 1946Penny Jordan, English author (d. 2011)
- 1969Rob Nicholson, American bass player and songwriter (Cryptic Slaughter and Danzig)
- 1971Keith Primeau, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Dave Aizer, American television host and producer
- 1974Machel Montano, Trinidadian singer-songwriter and producer (Xtatik)
- 1985Tony Hunt, American football player
- 1990Tom Odell, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amelia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248In the middle of the night a mass on the north side of Mont Granier suddenly collapsed, in one of the largest historical rockslope failures known in Europe.
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- 1877Anna Sewell’s classic animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1941World War II: The United States grants Lend-Lease to the Free French Forces.
- 1943World War II: The USS Liscome Bay is torpedoed near Tarawa and sinks, killing 650 men.
- 1963In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters.
- 1969Apollo program: The Apollo 12 command module splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean, ending the second manned mission to land on the Moon.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keir Dullea, Skye Sweetnam, Bryan Dattilo, Panos Kiamos, Gerda Gilboe, Caroll Spinney, Adelaide Kane, Jr., Amos Gitai, Nanette Burstein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1945
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,135 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,378 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 952
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1977
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1975 – Davey von Bohlen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cap'n Jazz, The Promise Ring, Maritime, and Vermont); March 7, 1967 – Ruthie Henshall, English actress, singer, and dancer; November 5, 1931 – Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,961