Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 328th day of the year 1949. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,558 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,519 days or 23.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1981.
If a dog named Ryley - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ryley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ryley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theodor Altermann
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1947Dwight Schultz
- 1952Thierry Lhermitte
- 1960Amanda Wyss
- 1965Shirley Henderson
- 1974Dave Aizer
- 1985Julia Alexandratou
- 1990Sarah Hyland
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1583Juan Martínez de Jáuregui y Aguilar, Spanish poet and painter (d. 1641)
- 1784Zachary Taylor, American general and politician, 12th President of the United States (d. 1850)
- 1812Xavier Hommaire de Hell, French geographer and engineer (d. 1848)
- 1904Albert Ross Tilley, Canadian captain and surgeon (d. 1988)
- 1932Fred Titmus, English cricketer and coach (d. 2011)
- 1941Donald “Duck” Dunn, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers) (d. 2012)
- 1951Chet Edwards, American businessman and politician
- 1951Mimis Androulakis, Greek author and politician
- 1977Olle Kärner, Estonian orienteer
- 1980Beth Phoenix, American wrestler
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Meredith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Theodosius I makes his adventus, or formal entry, into Constantinople.
- 1642Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen’s Land (later renamed Tasmania).
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Lookout Mountain: Near Chattanooga, Tennessee, Union forces under General Ulysses S. Grant capture Lookout Mountain and begin to break the Confederate siege of the city led by General Braxton Bragg.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1950The “Storm of the Century”, a violent snowstorm, takes shape on this date before paralyzing the northeastern United States and the Appalachians the next day, bringing winds up to 100 mph and sub-zero temperatures. Pickens, West Virginia, records 57 inches of snow. Three hundred fifty-three people would die as a result of the storm.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Claude Carrière, Mitsuru Miyamoto, Irv Gotti, Hank Wangford, Victoria Fuller, Hal Ketchum, Kunie Tanaka, Terry Gilkyson, Roseanne Barr, Loyd Grossman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1949.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1949 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 27, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 24, 1946. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 9 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,558 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,519 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 866
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1981
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 27, 1937 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 24, 1946 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1948 – John Ford, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strawbs, The Monks, and Elmer Gantry's Velvet Opera); August 8, 1928 – Simón Díaz, Venezuelan singer-songwriter (d. 2014); October 1, 1980 – Phoemela Baranda, Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,062