Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 328th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,075 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Al Christie
- 1917Howard Duff
- 1919David Kossoff
- 1944Candy Darling
- 1949Shane Bourne
- 1950Roscoe Born
- 1958Alain Chabat
- 1974Taro Yamamoto
- 1977Colin Hanks
- 1994Reece Mastin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1594Henry Grey, 10th Earl of Kent, English politician (d. 1651)
- 1940Eric Wilson, Canadian author and educator
- 1941Pete Best, English drummer and songwriter (The Beatles and Lee Curtis and the All-Stars)
- 1954Emir Kusturica, Serbian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1956Sven Grünberg, Estonian singer-songwriter
- 1968Bülent Korkmaz, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1968Todd Beamer, American passenger on United Airlines Flight 93 (d. 2001)
- 1977Colin Hanks, American actor
- 1983José López, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1994Nabil Bentaleb, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Theodosius I makes his adventus, or formal entry, into Constantinople.
- 1227Polish Prince Leszek I the White is assassinated at an assembly of Piast dukes at Gąsawa.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1932In Washington, D.C., the FBI Scientific Crime Detection Laboratory (better known as the FBI Crime Lab) officially opens.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1944World War II: Bombing of Tokyo: The first bombing raid against the Japanese capital from the east and by land is carried out by 88 American aircraft.
- 1950The “Storm of the Century”, a violent snowstorm, takes shape on this date before paralyzing the northeastern United States and the Appalachians the next day, bringing winds up to 100 mph and sub-zero temperatures. Pickens, West Virginia, records 57 inches of snow. Three hundred fifty-three people would die as a result of the storm.
- 1962The influential British satirical television programme That Was the Week That Was is first broadcast.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Ruscio, Eric Andersen, Vanessa Lorenzo, Jodi Santamaria, Leigh Whannell, Sandy Duncan, Sammy Petrillo, Sandrine Blancke, Christine Woods, David Giuntoli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 24, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1988 – Florrie, English singer-songwriter; September 29, 1940 – Nicola Di Bari, Italian singer-songwriter and actor; May 17, 1962 – Craig Ferguson, Scottish-American comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157