Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 328th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 823 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Shorts - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shorts will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shorts will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1913Geraldine Fitzgerald
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1947Dwight Schultz
- 1953Glenn Withrow
- 1956Sven Grünberg
- 1966Russell Watson
- 1967Henrik Brockmann
- 1990Tom Odell
- 1993Ivi Adamou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1857Miklós Kovács, Hungarian-Slovene poet and songwriter (d. 1937)
- 1881Al Christie, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1951)
- 1904Albert Ross Tilley, Canadian captain and surgeon (d. 1988)
- 1922Claus Moser, Baron Moser, German-English statistician and academic (d. 2015)
- 1944Ibrahim Gambari, Nigerian academic and diplomat, 9th Foreign Minister of Nigeria
- 1950Bob Burns, American drummer and songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 2015)
- 1972Marek Lemsalu, Estonian footballer
- 1974Machel Montano, Trinidadian singer-songwriter and producer (Xtatik)
- 1983Meredith Henderson, Canadian actress and producer
- 1993Ivi Adamou, Cypriot-Greek singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Theodosius I makes his adventus, or formal entry, into Constantinople.
- 1227Polish Prince Leszek I the White is assassinated at an assembly of Piast dukes at Gąsawa.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1943World War II: The USS Liscome Bay is torpedoed near Tarawa and sinks, killing 650 men.
- 1944World War II: Bombing of Tokyo: The first bombing raid against the Japanese capital from the east and by land is carried out by 88 American aircraft.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1965Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1971) for over 30 years, until being overthrown by rebels in 1997.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 1974Donald Johanson and Tom Gray discover the 40% complete Australopithecus afarensis skeleton, nicknamed “Lucy” (after The Beatles song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”), in the Awash Valley of Ethiopia’s Afar Depression.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Srinivas, Randeep Hooda, Burcu Güneş, Jill Hennessy, Rallia Christidou, Tammie Brown, Park Jin-young, Ernst Eklund, Mark Ritts, Michael Michele.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 24, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1936 – Rolv Wesenlund, Norwegian actor and singer (d. 2013); March 17, 1972 – Melissa Auf der Maur, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Tinker); June 15, 1956 – Robin Curtis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243