Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 329th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 365 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sookie - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sookie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sookie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barbara Sheldon
- 1912Joan Sanderson
- 1942Billy Connolly
- 1947Dwight Schultz
- 1950Stanley Livingston
- 1952Thierry Lhermitte
- 1962John Squire
- 1974Dave Aizer
- 1974Stephen Merchant
- 1983Meredith Henderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1774Thomas Dick, Scottish minister, author, and educator (d. 1857)
- 1859Cass Gilbert, American architect, designed the United States Supreme Court Building and Woolworth Building (d. 1934)
- 1892Daniel McVey, Australian public servant (d. 1972)
- 1912Garson Kanin, American director and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1949Shane Bourne, Australian comedian, actor, and television host
- 1974Dave Aizer, American television host and producer
- 1977Olle Kärner, Estonian orienteer
- 1982Ryan Fitzpatrick, American football player
- 1986Pedro León, Spanish footballer
- 1992Sergei Kulbach, Ukrainian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835The Texas Provincial Government authorizes the creation of a horse-mounted police force called the Texas Rangers (which is now the Texas Ranger Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety).
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1877Anna Sewell’s classic animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1940World War II: The First Slovak Republic becomes a signatory to the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yo Hitoto, Helmut Griem, Marla Gibbs, Mr. T, Matt Doyle, Karl Davies, Sharon Maughan, Carl Switzer, Sunny Mabrey, Bae Suzy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 24, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1931 – Alfred Lynch, English actor (d. 2003); October 5, 1951 – Bob Geldof, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (The Boomtown Rats); January 7, 1983 – Robert Ri'chard, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211