Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 329th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,065 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 984 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Peppe - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peppe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peppe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Percy Sledge
- 1947Jonathan Kaplan
- 1953Mark Frost
- 1955Don Hahn
- 1960Amy Gibson
- 1960Amy Grant
- 1967Gregg Turkington
- 1968Erick Sermon
- 1971Christina Applegate
- 1991Jamie Grace
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1752Johann Friedrich Reichardt, German composer and critic (d. 1814)
- 1858Alfred Capus, French journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1922)
- 1870Winthrop Ames, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1881Jacob Fichman, Romanian-Israeli poet and critic (d. 1958)
- 1883Merrill C. Meigs, American publisher (d. 1968)
- 1941Gerald Seymour, English journalist and author
- 1955Don Hahn, American director and producer
- 1966Tim Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Rancid, The Transplants, Devils Brigade, Operation Ivy, Dance Hall Crashers)
- 1978Ringo Sheena, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Tokyo Jihen)
- 1991Jamie Grace, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 571 BCServius Tullius, king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1177Baldwin IV of Jerusalem and Raynald of Châtillon defeat Saladin at the Battle of Montgisard.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The last British troops leave New York City three months after the signing of the Treaty of Paris.
- 1826The Greek frigate Hellas arrives in Nafplion to become the first flagship of the Hellenic Navy.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark arrives in Norway to become King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1917World War I: German forces defeat Portuguese army of about 1200 at Negomano on the border of modern-day Mozambique and Tanzania.
- 1941HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- 1947Red Scare: The “Hollywood Ten” are blacklisted by Hollywood movie studios.
- 1958French Sudan gains autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
- 1975Suriname gains independence from the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for November 25.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Farrell, Clifton Collins, Jr., Teddy Infuhr, Hans Alfredson, Koo Nimo, Columbus Short, Cindy Carol, Sarah Jane Morris, Risto Jarva, Elaine Paige.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 25, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1910 – Arthur Gardner, American actor and producer (d. 2014); June 27, 1991 – Rayvon Owen, American singer; September 2, 1951 – Mark Harmon, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138