Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 329th day of the year 1959. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,382 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,461 days or 20.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 3, 1991.
If a dog named Roxanne - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roxanne will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Roxanne will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Winthrop Ames
- 1920Ricardo Montalbán
- 1926Jeffrey Hunter
- 1932Takayo Fischer
- 1944Ben Stein
- 1955Don Hahn
- 1966Billy Burke
- 1974Kenneth Mitchell
- 1984Gaspard Ulliel
- 1989Tom Dice
View the complete list of November 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1814Julius Robert von Mayer, German physician and physicist (d. 1878)
- 1870Winthrop Ames, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1876Princess Victoria Melita of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1936)
- 1881Jacob Fichman, Romanian-Israeli poet and critic (d. 1958)
- 1898Debaki Bose, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1971)
- 1922Fernance B. Perry, Portuguese-American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1946Mike Doyle, English footballer (d. 2011)
- 1972Deepa Marathe, Indian cricketer
- 1981Jenna Bush Hager, American journalist and author
- 1986Craig Gardner, English footballer
View the complete list of November 25 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RUSKEZBO? Check your answers here: Word finder RUSKEZBO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 571 BCServius Tullius, king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1876American Indian Wars: In retaliation for the American defeat at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, United States Army troops sack Chief Dull Knife’s sleeping Cheyenne village at the headwaters of the Powder River.
- 1918Vojvodina, formerly Austro-Hungarian crown land, proclaims its secession from Austria–Hungary to join the Kingdom of Serbia.
- 1950The Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950, known at the time as the “Storm of the Century”, strikes New England with hurricane force winds resulting in massive forest blow-downs and storm surge damage along the Northeast coast including New York City. This storm also brings blizzard conditions to the Appalachian Mountains and Ohio Valley, becoming one of the worst storms of all time. Three hundred fifty-three people die in the event.
- 1952Agatha Christie’s murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1952Korean War: After 42 days of fighting, the Battle of Triangle Hill ends as American and South Korean units abandon their attempt to capture the “Iron Triangle”.
- 1958French Sudan gains autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
- 1960The Mirabal sisters of the Dominican Republic are assassinated.
- 1975Suriname gains independence from the Netherlands.
- 2000The 2000 Baku earthquake, with a Richter magnitude of 7.0, leaves 26 people dead in Baku, Azerbaijan, and becomes the strongest earthquake in the region in 158 years.
View the complete list of November 25 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Marshall, Josh Homme, Maurice Argent, Candice Glover, Steve Barakatt, Johnny Cymbal, Gillian Taylforth, John Bedford Lloyd, Caitlin Carmichael, Miyuki Matsuda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 25, 1959.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th November 1959 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1979. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 25th November 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 25, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1959
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,382 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,461 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 758
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 3, 1991
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1979 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (-163)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin (November 30, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XI.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1904 – Dick Powell, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1963); July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer; April 28, 1930 – Carolyn Jones, American actress (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,084