Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 329th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Aroo - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aroo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aroo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Peg Lynch
- 1922Shelagh Fraser
- 1942Bob Lind
- 1955Don Hahn
- 1960Amy Gibson
- 1965Dougray Scott
- 1967Kazuya Nakai
- 1973Eddie Steeples
- 1979Thea Gilmore
- 1989Tom Dice
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1843Henry Ware Eliot, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1919)
- 1876Princess Victoria Melita of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1936)
- 1922Ilja Hurník, Czech composer (d. 2013)
- 1944Michael Kijana Wamalwa, Kenyan politician, 8th Vice President of Kenya (d. 2003)
- 1947Tracey Walter, American actor
- 1950Chris Claremont, English-American author
- 1951Arturo Pérez-Reverte, Spanish author and journalist
- 1953Graham Eadie, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1971Christina Applegate, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1979Michael Lehan, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177Baldwin IV of Jerusalem and Raynald of Châtillon defeat Saladin at the Battle of Montgisard.
- 1343A tsunami, caused by an earthquake in the Tyrrhenian Sea, devastates Naples (Italy) and the Maritime Republic of Amalfi, among other places.
- 1874The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.
- 1876American Indian Wars: In retaliation for the American defeat at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, United States Army troops sack Chief Dull Knife’s sleeping Cheyenne village at the headwaters of the Powder River.
- 1941HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- 1947Red Scare: The “Hollywood Ten” are blacklisted by Hollywood movie studios.
- 1958French Sudan gains autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
- 1960The Mirabal sisters of the Dominican Republic are assassinated.
- 1977Former Senator Benigno Aquino, Jr., is found guilty by the Philippine Military Commission No. 2 and is sentenced to death by firing squad.
- 2009Jeddah floods: Freak rains swamp the city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, during an ongoing Hajj pilgrimage. Three thousand cars are swept away and 122 people perish in the torrents, with 350 others missing.
View the complete list of historical events for November 25.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Johnson, Harry Carey, Eva Cassidy, Nancy Martinez, Paul Walker, Audrey Long, Susan Kohner, Ernie Maresca, Lana Cantrell, Rich Homie Quan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 25, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1981 – Dagmar Oja, Estonian singer; May 28, 1961 – Michelle Collins, English actress; November 22, 1975 – Aiko, Japanese singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210