Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 329th day of the year 1967. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,162 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,721 days or 18.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 3, 1999.
If a dog named Henrietta - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Henrietta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Henrietta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Peg Lynch
- 1920Noel Neill
- 1920Ricardo Montalbán
- 1922Gloria Lasso
- 1944Ben Stein
- 1947Jonathan Kaplan
- 1963Kevin Chamberlin
- 1967Gregg Turkington
- 1967Kazuya Nakai
- 1979Joel Kinnaman
View the complete list of November 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1869Ben Lindsey, American lawyer and judge (d. 1934)
- 1883Harvey Spencer Lewis, American mystic and author (d. 1939)
- 1896Virgil Thomson, American composer and critic (d. 1989)
- 1917Luigi Poggi, Italian cardinal (d. 2010)
- 1920Putra of Perlis (d. 2000)
- 1922Fernance B. Perry, Portuguese-American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1947John Larroquette, American actor, director, and producer
- 1951Arturo Pérez-Reverte, Spanish author and journalist
- 1973Octavio Dotel, Dominican baseball player
- 1977Guillermo Cañas, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of November 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sergio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343A tsunami, caused by an earthquake in the Tyrrhenian Sea, devastates Naples (Italy) and the Maritime Republic of Amalfi, among other places.
- 1759An earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
- 1839A cyclone slams India with high winds and a 40-foot storm surge, destroying the port city of Coringa (which has never been completely rebuilt). The storm wave sweeps inland, taking with it 20,000 ships and thousands of people. An estimated 300,000 deaths result from the disaster.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Missionary Ridge: At Missionary Ridge in Tennessee, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant break the Siege of Chattanooga by routing Confederate troops under General Braxton Bragg.
- 1915Albert Einstein presents the field equations of general relativity to the Prussian Academy of Sciences.
- 1926The deadliest November tornado outbreak in U.S. history strikes on Thanksgiving Day. Twenty-seven twisters of great strength are reported in the Midwest, including the strongest November tornado, an estimated F4, that devastates Heber Springs, Arkansas. There are 51 deaths in Arkansas alone, 76 deaths and over 400 injuries in all.
- 1940World War II: First flight of the de Havilland Mosquito and Martin B-26 Marauder.
- 1986The King Fahd Causeway is officially opened in the Persian Gulf.
- 1992The Federal Assembly of Czechoslovakia votes to split the country into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, with effect from January 1, 1993.
- 2008Cyclone Nisha strikes northern Sri Lanka, killing 15 people and displacing 90,000 others while dealing the region the highest rainfall in nine decades.
View the complete list of November 25 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Pickford, Jack Gilford, Haruka Ayase, Fausto Brizzi, Chumy Chúmez, Natalie Press, Otis Taylor, Bruce Kimmel, Chick Willis, Britt Robertson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 25, 1967.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1974. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 25th November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 25, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1967
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 292 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,162 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,721 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 683
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 3, 1999
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1967 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1974 (-128)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock (November 25, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1926 – Doris Belack, American actress (d. 2011); September 8, 1973 – Troy Sanders, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Mastodon and Killer Be Killed); October 19, 1945 – Gloria Jones, American singer-songwriter (T. Rex).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,152