Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 329th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,200 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Debaki Bose
- 1919Norman Tokar
- 1920Noel Neill
- 1940Percy Sledge
- 1964Mark Lanegan
- 1968Erick Sermon
- 1968Jill Hennessy
- 1971Christina Applegate
- 1978Ringo Sheena
- 1980Valerie Azlynn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1817John Bigelow, American lawyer and politician, United States Ambassador to France (d. 1911)
- 1841Ernst Schröder, German mathematician and educator (d. 1902)
- 1845José Maria de Eça de Queirós, Portuguese-French journalist and author (d. 1900)
- 1895Ludvík Svoboda, Czech general and politician, 8th President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1979)
- 1900Rudolf Höss, German SS officer (d. 1947)
- 1914Joe DiMaggio, American baseball player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1962Gilbert Delorme, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Marcus Marshall, Australian race car driver
- 1981Maurício Rua, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- 1984Peter Siddle, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 571 BCServius Tullius, king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1120The White Ship sinks in the English Channel, drowning William Adelin, son and heir of Henry I of England.
- 1491The siege of Granada, the last Moorish stronghold in Spain, ends with the Treaty of Granada.
- 1759An earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
- 1941HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- 1952Korean War: After 42 days of fighting, the Battle of Triangle Hill ends as American and South Korean units abandon their attempt to capture the “Iron Triangle”.
- 1960The Mirabal sisters of the Dominican Republic are assassinated.
- 1970In Japan, author Yukio Mishima and one compatriot commit ritualistic seppuku after an unsuccessful coup attempt.
- 1984Thirty-six top musicians gather in a Notting Hill studio and record Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” in order to raise money for famine relief in Ethiopia.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese announces that profits from covert weapons sales to Iran were illegally diverted to the anti-communist Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
View the complete list of historical events for November 25.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Cowsill, Sébastien Foucan, Daphne Guinness, Brion James, Liz Cochran, Nanette Workman, Barbara Tarbuck, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Sonija Kwok, Eric Schaeffer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 25, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1911 – Bola de Nieve, Cuban singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1971); February 12, 1914 – Tex Beneke, American singer, saxophonist, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 2000); February 28, 1960 – Tōru Ōkawa, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010