Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 329th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,629 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Holam - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Holam will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Holam will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Winthrop Ames
- 1919Norman Tokar
- 1922Gloria Lasso
- 1922Shelagh Fraser
- 1938Rosanna Schiaffino
- 1947Jonathan Kaplan
- 1960Amy Gibson
- 1966Tim Armstrong
- 1979Thea Gilmore
- 1989Tom Dice
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1814Julius Robert von Mayer, German physician and physicist (d. 1878)
- 1843Henry Ware Eliot, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1919)
- 1880John Flynn, Australian minister, founded the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (d. 1951)
- 1898Debaki Bose, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1971)
- 1940Karl Offmann, Mauritian politician, 3rd President of Mauritius
- 1941Gerald Seymour, English journalist and author
- 1942Mimis Papaioannou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1956Hélène Goudin, Belgian-Swedish politician
- 1963Chip Kelly, American football player and coach
- 1966Tim Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Rancid, The Transplants, Devils Brigade, Operation Ivy, Dance Hall Crashers)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 571 BCServius Tullius, king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1034Máel Coluim mac Cináeda, King of Scots, dies. Donnchad, the son of his daughter Bethóc and Crínán of Dunkeld, inherits the throne.
- 1120The White Ship sinks in the English Channel, drowning William Adelin, son and heir of Henry I of England.
- 1667A deadly earthquake rocks Shemakha in the Caucasus, killing 80,000 people.
- 1952Agatha Christie’s murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1952Korean War: After 42 days of fighting, the Battle of Triangle Hill ends as American and South Korean units abandon their attempt to capture the “Iron Triangle”.
- 1973George Papadopoulos, head of the military Regime of the Colonels in Greece, is ousted in a hardliners’ coup led by Brigadier General Dimitrios Ioannidis.
- 1977Former Senator Benigno Aquino, Jr., is found guilty by the Philippine Military Commission No. 2 and is sentenced to death by firing squad.
- 1984Thirty-six top musicians gather in a Notting Hill studio and record Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” in order to raise money for famine relief in Ethiopia.
- 1992The Federal Assembly of Czechoslovakia votes to split the country into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, with effect from January 1, 1993.
View the complete list of historical events for November 25.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Vernon, Mari Pokinen, Nathan Rogers, Genevieve Morton, Ayaka Miyoshi, Kel Mitchell, Barbara George, Mallu Magalhães, Tom Skerritt, Adrian Paul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 25, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1961 – Sam Robards, American actor; May 24, 1914 – Lilli Palmer, German-American actress and singer (d. 1986); December 1, 1977 – Brad Delson, American guitarist and producer (Linkin Park).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,288