Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 330th day of the year 1939. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,744 days or 26.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 4, 1971.
If a dog named Mukie - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mukie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mukie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Slavko Avsenik
- 1943Bruce Paltrow
- 1971Ryan Robbins
- 1971Winky Wright
- 1980Jason Griffith
- 1980Satoshi Ohno
- 1981Natasha Bedingfield
- 1981OJ da Juiceman
- 1983Emiri Katō
- 1990Rita Ora
View the complete list of November 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1889Albert Dieudonné, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1895Bill W., American activist, co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous (d. 1971)
- 1919Ryszard Kaczorowski, Polish soldier and politician, 6th President of the Republic of Poland (d. 2010)
- 1939Grey Ruthven, 2nd Earl of Gowrie, Irish-Scottish politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1948Krešimir Ćosić, Croatian basketball player and coach, Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer 1996 (d. 1995)
- 1956Keith Vaz, Yemeni-English lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1968Edna Campbell, American basketball player, sportscaster, and nurse
- 1975DJ Khaled, American rapper and producer
- 1979B. J. Averell, American reality show contestant, winner of The Amazing Race 9
- 1983Chris Hughes, American publisher and businessman, co-founded Facebook
View the complete list of November 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bob’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 783The Asturian queen Adosinda is put up in a monastery to prevent her kin from retaking the throne from Mauregatus.
- 1863United States President Abraham Lincoln proclaims November 26 as a national Thanksgiving Day, to be celebrated annually on the final Thursday of November. (Since 1941, it has been on the fourth Thursday.)
- 1917The National Hockey League is formed, with the Montreal Canadiens, Montreal Wanderers, Ottawa Senators, Quebec Bulldogs, and Toronto Arenas as its first teams.
- 1918The Montenegran Podgorica Assembly votes for a “union of the people”, declaring assimilation into the Kingdom of Serbia.
- 1922The Toll of the Sea debuts as the first general release film to use two-tone Technicolor. (The Gulf Between was the first film to do so, but it was not widely distributed.)
- 1968Vietnam War: United States Air Force helicopter pilot James P. Fleming rescues an Army Special Forces unit pinned down by Viet Cong fire. He is later awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1977An unidentified hijacker named Vrillon, claiming to be the representative of the “Ashtar Galactic Command”, takes over Britain’s Southern Television for six minutes, starting at 5:12 pm.
- 1998Tony Blair becomes the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to address the Oireachtas, the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
- 2004Ruzhou School massacre: A man stabs and kills eight people and seriously wounds another four in a school dormitory in Ruzhou, China.
- 2004The last Poʻouli (Black-faced honeycreeper) dies of avian malaria in the Maui Bird Conservation Center in Olinda, Hawaii, before it could breed, making the species in all probability extinct.
View the complete list of November 26 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glenn Ford, Jesse Plemons, Mitch Longley, Dennis DeYoung, Stina Nordenstam, Corey Lof, Lee Hays, Daniel Mays, Cassie Gaines, Melina Kanakaredes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 26, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th November 1939 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 1, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1931. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 26, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1939
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 990
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 4, 1971
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 1, 1939 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1931 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.XI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1977 – Ola Salo, Swedish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Ark); February 10, 1999 – Tiffany Espensen, Chinese-American actress; December 4, 1951 – Patricia Wettig, American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043