Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 330th day of the year 1955. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,093 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,698 days or 21.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 4, 1987.
If a dog named Dimi - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dimi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dimi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Frances Dee
- 1933Jamshid Mashayekhi
- 1934Jerry Jameson
- 1939Mark Margolis
- 1939Wayland Flowers
- 1943Bruce Paltrow
- 1975DJ Khaled
- 1986Trevor Morgan
- 1990Rita Ora
- 1993Erena Ono
View the complete list of November 26 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1436Catherine of Portugal (d. 1463)
- 1678Jean-Jacques d'Ortous de Mairan, French geophysicist and astronomer (d. 1771)
- 1858Katharine Drexel, American nun and saint (d. 1955)
- 1885Heinrich Brüning, German lieutenant, economist, and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1970)
- 1889Albert Dieudonné, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1899Richard Hauptmann, German-American murderer (d. 1936)
- 1910Cyril Cusack, South African-Irish actor (d. 1993)
- 1954Roz Chast, American cartoonist
- 1956Dale Jarrett, American race car driver
- 1970Dave Hughes, Australian comedian and radio host
View the complete list of November 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 783The Asturian queen Adosinda is put up in a monastery to prevent her kin from retaking the throne from Mauregatus.
- 1476Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) defeats Basarab Laiota with the help of Stephen the Great and Stephen V Báthory and becomes the ruler of Wallachia for the third time.
- 1789A national Thanksgiving Day is observed in the United States as proclaimed by President George Washington at the request of Congress.
- 1863United States President Abraham Lincoln proclaims November 26 as a national Thanksgiving Day, to be celebrated annually on the final Thursday of November. (Since 1941, it has been on the fourth Thursday.)
- 1865Battle of Papudo: A Spanish navy schooner is defeated by a Chilean corvette north of Valparaíso, Chile.
- 1944World War II: A German V-2 rocket hits a Woolworth’s shop in London, United Kingdom, killing 168 people.
- 1944World War II: Germany begins V-1 and V-2 attacks on Antwerp, Belgium.
- 1990The Delta II rocket makes its maiden flight.
- 2008Mumbai attacks by Pakistan-sponsored Lashkar-e-Taiba.
- 2012Aam Aadmi Party Indian political party formally started.
View the complete list of November 26 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Irigoyen, Edwin Brienen, Rose Byrne, Robert Patrick, Jori Hulkkonen, Rolf Roosalu, Joan Caulfield, Craig Reucassel, Jason Wade, Jérémy Kapone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 26, 1955.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th November 1955 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 26th November 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 26, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,093 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,698 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 782
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 4, 1987
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 1928 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (-150)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1925 – Jacques Sernas, Lithuanian-French actor (d. 2015); August 3, 1911 – Alex McCrindle, Scottish actor and producer (d. 1990); February 21, 1958 – Jake Burns, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stiff Little Fingers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,740