Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1928. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,250 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,083 days or 30.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 1960.
If a dog named Tingting - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tingting will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tingting will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Barbara Anderson
- 1960Michael Rispoli
- 1966Andy Merrill
- 1970Brooke Langton
- 1976Jaleel White
- 1977Lee Tae Gon
- 1978Mike Skinner
- 1979Shin Hye-sung
- 1980Jackie Greene
- 1986Oritsé Williams
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1874Chaim Weizmann, Belarusian-Israeli chemist and politician, 1st President of Israel (d. 1952)
- 1894Amphilochius of Pochayiv, Ukrainian monk and saint (d. 1971)
- 1911David Merrick, American director and producer (d. 2000)
- 1939Dave Giusti, American baseball player and manager
- 1940John Alderton, English actor and singer
- 1960Michael Rispoli, American actor
- 1964David Rakoff, Canadian-American author and actor (d. 2012)
- 1976Jean Grae, South African–American rapper and producer
- 1981Matthew Taylor, English footballer
- 1984Sanna Nielsen, Swedish singer
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1727The foundation stone to the Jerusalem Church in Berlin is laid.
- 1815Adoption of Constitution of the Kingdom of Poland.
- 1886German judge Emil Hartwich sustains fatal injuries in a duel, which would become the background for Theodor Fontane’s Effi Briest.
- 1924In New York City, the first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is held.
- 1944World War II: RAF Fauld explosion: An explosion at a Royal Air Force ammunition dump in Staffordshire kills seventy people.
- 1963The Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention is signed at Strasbourg.
- 1968Penny Ann Early became the first woman to play major professional basketball, for the Kentucky Colonels in an ABA game against the Los Angeles Stars.
- 1971The Soviet space program’s Mars 2 orbiter releases a descent module. It malfunctions and crashes, but it is the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars.
- 1975The Provisional IRA assassinates Ross McWhirter, after a press conference in which McWhirter had announced a reward for the capture of those responsible for multiple bombings and shootings across England.
- 1997Twenty-five are killed in the second Souhane massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terri Nunn, Kōichi Yamadera, T.O.P, Lída Baarová, Vlada Roslyakova, Ryan Beatty, Amy Sky, Renz Fernandez, Russell Senior, Paul Thomas Anderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1928.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1928 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,250 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,083 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1955 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1960 – Nena, German singer-songwriter and actress (Nena); August 17, 1935 – Oleg Tabakov, Russian actor and director; June 29, 1972 – Samantha Smith, American actress, author, and activist (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,896