Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 331st day of the year 1930. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,083 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,028 days or 30.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 1962.
If a dog named Muhtar - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muhtar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Muhtar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Alan Simpson
- 1954Kimmy Robertson
- 1957Callie Khouri
- 1960Michael Rispoli
- 1961Steve Oedekerk
- 1964Robin Givens
- 1968Michael Vartan
- 1969Myles Kennedy
- 1974Alec Newman
- 1983Professor Green
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1814Charles-François-Frédéric, marquis de Montholon-Sémonville, French diplomat, French ambassador to the United States (d. 1886)
- 1859William Bliss Baker, American painter (d. 1886)
- 1925John Maddox, Welsh chemist, physicist, and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1944Neddy Smith, Australian criminal
- 1945Benigno Fitial, Mariana Islander businessman and politician, 7th Governor of the Northern Mariana Islands
- 1952Sheila Copps, Canadian journalist and politician, 6th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- 1957Caroline Kennedy, American lawyer and diplomat, 29th United States Ambassador to Japan
- 1957Frank Boeijen, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1971Kirk Acevedo, American actor
- 1986Xavi Torres, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Rufinus, praetorian prefect of the East, is murdered by Gothic mercenaries under Gainas.
- 511King Clovis I dies at Paris (“Lutetia”) and is buried in the Abbey of St Genevieve. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons, Theuderic I, Chlodomer, Childebert I and Chlothar I, who divide the Frankish Kingdom and rule from the capitals at Metz, Orléans, Paris and Soissons.
- 1095Pope Urban II declares the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont.
- 1727The foundation stone to the Jerusalem Church in Berlin is laid.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Mine Run: Union forces under General George Meade take up positions against troops led by Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and several of his men escape the Ohio Penitentiary and return safely to the South.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1954Alger Hiss is released from prison after serving 44 months for perjury.
- 1983Avianca Flight 011: A Boeing 747 crashes near Madrid’s Barajas Airport, killing 181.
- 1987On a routine flight between Taiwan and Mauritius, South African Airways Flight 295 experiences an in-flight fire, apparently starting at around 23:48 on the 27th. After just under 16 minutes (leading into the early hours of November 28), the plane crashes and kills all 159 on board.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Gosejohann, Andre Gower, Dean Cain, Neal McCoy, Nastassja Kinski, Diahann Carroll, Jai Courtney, Jimmy Durante, Matt Dallas, David Yost.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,083 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,028 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,121
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 1962
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1940 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1911 – Kay Walsh, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2005); July 16, 1970 – Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter; April 21, 1947 – Iggy Pop, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Stooges and The Trolls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945