Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 331st day of the year 1941. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,506 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,502 days or 26.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 1973.
If a dog named Teresa - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teresa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Teresa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Antonie Hegerlíková
- 1956William Fichtner
- 1970Brooke Langton
- 1970Patricia Zentilli
- 1973Samantha Harris
- 1976Jaleel White
- 1977Lee Tae Gon
- 1980Jackie Greene
- 1984Sanna Nielsen
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1878Jatindramohan Bagchi, Indian poet and critic (d. 1948)
- 1917Buffalo Bob Smith, American actor, singer, and television host (d. 1998)
- 1921Dora Dougherty Strother, American pilot and academic (d. 2013)
- 1927Carlos José Castilho, Brazilian footballer and manager (d. 1987)
- 1957Callie Khouri, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Robin Givens, American actress
- 1969Chin Han, Singaporean actor
- 1969Damian Hinds, English politician
- 1976Jaleel White, American actor and screenwriter
- 1990Josh Dubovie, English singer
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ava’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 602Emperor Maurice is forced to watch his five sons be executed before being beheaded himself; their bodies are thrown into the sea and their heads are exhibited in Constantinople.
- 1095Pope Urban II declares the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont.
- 1703The first Eddystone Lighthouse is destroyed in the Great Storm of 1703.
- 1886German judge Emil Hartwich sustains fatal injuries in a duel, which would become the background for Theodor Fontane’s Effi Briest.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1954Alger Hiss is released from prison after serving 44 months for perjury.
- 1978The Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) is founded in the city of Riha (Urfa) in Turkey.
- 1983Avianca Flight 011: A Boeing 747 crashes near Madrid’s Barajas Airport, killing 181.
- 1984Under the Brussels Agreement signed between the governments of the United Kingdom and Spain, the former agreed to enter into discussions with Spain over Gibraltar, including sovereignty.
- 2000In the Canadian federal election the Liberal Party of Canada wins its third consecutive election with a gain in the number of its members.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted Geoghegan, Herbie Kalin, Buddy Holly, Luigi Lo Cascio, Laura Michelle Kelly, Daniela Ruah, Vicki Peterson, Cory Gunz, Serri, Frédéric Choffat.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1948. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1941
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,506 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,502 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 966
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1967 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1948 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1955 – Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991); May 23, 1983 – Cas Alfonso, Indonesian singer-songwriter and composer; December 27, 1958 – Barbara Crampton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878