Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 331st day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,739 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,246 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 1982.
If a dog named Parry - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Parry will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Parry will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945James Avery
- 1953Boris Grebenshchikov
- 1957Frank Boeijen
- 1964Robin Givens
- 1966Andy Merrill
- 1970Patricia Zentilli
- 1977Lee Tae Gon
- 1985Alison Pill
- 1986Oritsé Williams
- 1986Steven Silva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1576Shimazu Tadatsune, Japanese daimyo (d. 1638)
- 1630Sigismund Francis, Archduke of Austria (d. 1665)
- 1859William Bliss Baker, American painter (d. 1886)
- 1865Janez Evangelist Krek, Slovene priest, journalist, and politician (d. 1917)
- 1922Hall Bartlett, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1942Henry Carr, American football player and sprinter (d. 2015)
- 1947Don Adams, American basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1962Charlie Benante, American drummer and songwriter (Anthrax and Stormtroopers of Death)
- 1975Bad Azz, American rapper and actor (LBC Crew)
- 1987Yuria Haga, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 25Luoyang is declared capital of the Eastern Han dynasty by Emperor Guangwu of Han.
- 602Emperor Maurice is forced to watch his five sons be executed before being beheaded himself; their bodies are thrown into the sea and their heads are exhibited in Constantinople.
- 1703The first Eddystone Lighthouse is destroyed in the Great Storm of 1703.
- 1839In Boston, Massachusetts, the American Statistical Association is founded.
- 1924In New York City, the first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is held.
- 1940World War II: At the Battle of Cape Spartivento, the Royal Navy engages the Regia Marina in the Mediterranean Sea.
- 1954Alger Hiss is released from prison after serving 44 months for perjury.
- 1971The Soviet space program’s Mars 2 orbiter releases a descent module. It malfunctions and crashes, but it is the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars.
- 2000In the Canadian federal election the Liberal Party of Canada wins its third consecutive election with a gain in the number of its members.
- 2009Nevsky Express bombing: A bomb explodes on the Nevsky Express train between Moscow and Saint Petersburg, derailing it and causing 28 deaths and 96 injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for November 27.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: JoAnna Garcia, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Sterling Knight, Peter Jurasik, Frédéric Choffat, Tom Everett, Bernard Miles, Craig Reid, Lydia Shum, Kohei Yamamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 27, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1967 – Mike Sussman, American screenwriter and producer; July 19, 1967 – Yael Abecassis, Israeli model and actress; June 15, 1907 – James Robertson Justice, English actor and educator (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,299