Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 331st day of the year 1971. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,988 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,996 days or 16.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 2003.
If a dog named Butterscotch - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Butterscotch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Butterscotch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Buster Merryfield
- 1951Gunnar Graps
- 1954Patricia McPherson
- 1960Michael Rispoli
- 1973Samantha Harris
- 1978Mike Skinner
- 1979Shin Hye-sung
- 1980Veronika Portsmuth
- 1992Park Chanyeol
- 1995Leonard Proxauf
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1814Charles-François-Frédéric, marquis de Montholon-Sémonville, French diplomat, French ambassador to the United States (d. 1886)
- 1894Katherine Milhous, American author and illustrator (d. 1977)
- 1901Ted Husing, American sportscaster (d. 1962)
- 1932Benigno Aquino, Jr., Filipino journalist and politician (d. 1983)
- 1938Apolo Nsibambi, Ugandan academic and politician, Prime Minister of Uganda
- 1945Phil Bloom, Dutch model and actress
- 1956John McCarthy, English journalist and author
- 1961Samantha Bond, English actress
- 1973Twista, American rapper and producer
- 1985Alison Pill, Canadian actress
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OLVLXAEAI? Check your answers here: Word search OLVLXAEAI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095Pope Urban II declares the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont.
- 1810The Berners Street hoax was perpetrated by Theodore Hook in the City of Westminster, London.
- 1901The U.S. Army War College is established.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1963The Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention is signed at Strasbourg.
- 1968Penny Ann Early became the first woman to play major professional basketball, for the Kentucky Colonels in an ABA game against the Los Angeles Stars.
- 1971The Soviet space program’s Mars 2 orbiter releases a descent module. It malfunctions and crashes, but it is the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars.
- 1984Under the Brussels Agreement signed between the governments of the United Kingdom and Spain, the former agreed to enter into discussions with Spain over Gibraltar, including sovereignty.
- 1989Avianca Flight 203: A Boeing 727 explodes in mid-air over Colombia, killing all 107 people on board and three people on the ground. The Medellín Cartel will claim responsibility for the attack.
- 1991The United Nations Security Council adopts Security Council Resolution 721, leading the way to the establishment of peacekeeping operations in Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Petersen, Floyd Simmons, David Miller, Coco Robicheaux, Risa Niigaki, Angelo Branduardi, Brainpower, Noel Redding, Charlotte Church, Paul Johansson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 275 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,988 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,996 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 2003
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1954 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-173)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes (November 27, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1959 – Victoria Jackson, American actress and singer; November 27, 1922 – Hall Bartlett, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993); November 15, 1988 – B.o.B, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,146