Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1980. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,346 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,115 days or 14.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 519 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 2012.
If a dog named Zosa - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zosa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zosa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Kathryn Bigelow
- 1952Bappi Lahiri
- 1961Samantha Bond
- 1969Myles Kennedy
- 1972Shane Salerno
- 1975Bad Azz
- 1979Shin Hye-sung
- 1985Alison Pill
- 1987Yuria Haga
- 1990Josh Dubovie
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1710Robert Lowth, English bishop (d. 1787)
- 1809Fanny Kemble, English actress, playwright, and poet (d. 1893)
- 1903Lars Onsager, Norwegian-American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1907Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Indian poet and author (d. 2003)
- 1921Dora Dougherty Strother, American pilot and academic (d. 2013)
- 1942Marilyn Hacker, American poet and critic
- 1949Masanori Sekiya, Japanese race car driver
- 1960Tim Pawlenty, American lawyer and politician, 39th Governor of Minnesota
- 1971Nick Van Exel, American basketball player and coach
- 1988Max Jason Mai, Slovak singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hubert’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 25Luoyang is declared capital of the Eastern Han dynasty by Emperor Guangwu of Han.
- 1856The Coup of 1856 leads to Luxembourg’s unilateral adoption of a new, reactionary constitution.
- 1895At the Swedish–Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after he dies.
- 1924In New York City, the first Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is held.
- 1971The Soviet space program’s Mars 2 orbiter releases a descent module. It malfunctions and crashes, but it is the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars.
- 1978In San Francisco, city mayor George Moscone and openly gay city supervisor Harvey Milk are assassinated by former supervisor Dan White.
- 1997Twenty-five are killed in the second Souhane massacre in Algeria.
- 2000In the Canadian federal election the Liberal Party of Canada wins its third consecutive election with a gain in the number of its members.
- 2006The Canadian House of Commons approves a motion tabled by Prime Minister Stephen Harper recognizing the Québécois as a nation within Canada.
- 2009Nevsky Express bombing: A bomb explodes on the Nevsky Express train between Moscow and Saint Petersburg, derailing it and causing 28 deaths and 96 injuries.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Percy Daggs III, Al Jarreau, Christopher Malcolm, Jaan Toomik, Song Seung-heon, Bruce Gray, Violante Placido, Peter Laughner, David Morrissey, Mie Sonozaki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1980 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 2, 1988. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,346 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,115 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 519
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 2012
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1983 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 2, 1988 (-118)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Lady by Kenny Rogers (November 29, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1993 – Kwon Mina, South Korean singer and actress (AOA); March 16, 1953 – Isabelle Huppert, French actress and singer; October 27, 1939 – John Cleese, English actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057