Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 331st day of the year 1981. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,104 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,701 days or 12.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 2013.
If a dog named Chellie - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chellie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chellie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Hall Bartlett
- 1941Eddie Rabbitt
- 1952Bappi Lahiri
- 1954Kimmy Robertson
- 1961Steve Oedekerk
- 1964David Rakoff
- 1964Robin Givens
- 1974Alec Newman
- 1978Mike Skinner
- 1986Steven Silva
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1746Robert R. Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st United States Secretary for Foreign Affairs (d. 1813)
- 1809Fanny Kemble, English actress, playwright, and poet (d. 1893)
- 1909Anatoly Maltsev, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1967)
- 1934Al Jackson, Jr., American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s) (d. 1975)
- 1938Apolo Nsibambi, Ugandan academic and politician, Prime Minister of Uganda
- 1951Gunnar Graps, Estonian singer and guitarist (Magnetic Band and Gunnar Graps Group) (d. 2004)
- 1955Bill Nye, American engineer, educator, and television host
- 1956William Fichtner, American actor
- 1978Tim Yeung, American drummer (Divine Heresy and World Under Blood)
- 1979Teemu Tainio, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sarah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095Pope Urban II declares the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont.
- 1810The Berners Street hoax was perpetrated by Theodore Hook in the City of Westminster, London.
- 1886German judge Emil Hartwich sustains fatal injuries in a duel, which would become the background for Theodor Fontane’s Effi Briest.
- 1912Spain declares a protectorate over the north shore of Morocco.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1963The Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention is signed at Strasbourg.
- 1968Penny Ann Early became the first woman to play major professional basketball, for the Kentucky Colonels in an ABA game against the Los Angeles Stars.
- 1999The left-wing Labour Party takes control of the New Zealand government with leader Helen Clark becoming the first elected female Prime Minister in New Zealand’s history.
- 2006The Canadian House of Commons approves a motion tabled by Prime Minister Stephen Harper recognizing the Québécois as a nation within Canada.
- 2009Nevsky Express bombing: A bomb explodes on the Nevsky Express train between Moscow and Saint Petersburg, derailing it and causing 28 deaths and 96 injuries.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: La Lupe, David Morse, Sigtryggur Baldursson, Tyler Hubbard, Mike Stone, Ara Gevorgyan, Thierry Amiel, Kelvin Kwan, Andie MacDowell, Hanne Hiob.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1981 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1973. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1981
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,104 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,701 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 478
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 2013
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1954 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1973 (-137)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Physical by Olivia Newton-John (November 28, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1958 – Michael Jackson, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actor (The Jackson 5) (d. 2009); October 13, 1950 – Simon Nicol, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fairport Convention and The Albion Band); May 4, 1903 – Luther Adler, American actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,148