Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1929. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,493 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,831 days or 29.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 6, 1961.
If a dog named Marconi - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marconi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Marconi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Karen
- 1941Alastair McDonald
- 1959Judd Nelson
- 1968Dawn Robinson
- 1980Lisa Middelhauve
- 1983Tyler Glenn
- 1987Bianca Manalo
- 1991Jessica Robinson
- 1992Jake Miller
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1904Nancy Mitford, English journalist and author (d. 1973)
- 1931Tomi Ungerer, French author and illustrator
- 1935Masahito, Prince Hitachi of Japan
- 1953Sixto Lezcano, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and coach
- 1960John Galliano, Gibraltarian-English fashion designer
- 1967Chris Heaton-Harris, English businessman and politician
- 1967Stephnie Weir, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974András Tölcséres, Hungarian footballer and manager
- 1981Brian Tevreden, Dutch footballer
- 1982Raido Villers, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1627The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy has its greatest and last victory in the Battle of Oliwa.
- 1660At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- 1893New Zealand becomes the first country in which women vote in a national election.
- 1909Sergei Rachmaninoff makes the debut performance of his Piano Concerto No. 3, considered to be one of the most technically challenging piano concertos in the standard classical repertoire.
- 1914World War I: Following a war-induced closure in July, the New York Stock Exchange re-opens for bond trading.
- 1964Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 4 probe toward Mars.
- 1965Vietnam War: In response to U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson’s call for “more flags” in Vietnam, Philippine President-elect Ferdinand Marcos announces he will send troops to help fight in South Vietnam.
- 1971Wasfi al-Tal, Prime Minister of Jordan, is assassinated by the Black September unit of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1975East Timor declares its independence from Portugal.
- 1987South African Airways Flight 295 crashes into the Indian Ocean, killing all 159 people on board.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Nathanson, Lisa del Giocondo, Tor Johnson, Gábor Agárdy, Kate Bosworth, Donald Moffat, Margo Stilley, Chris Thomas King, Dolores Hope, Sandy Dennis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 1929.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,493 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,831 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 1961
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 23, 1906 (-208)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1923 – Rukmani Devi, Sri Lankan singer and actress (d. 1978); August 14, 1978 – Kate Ritchie, Australian actress; April 5, 1984 – Marshall Allman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,774