Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,812 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 6, 1961.
If a dog named Eleanor Rigby - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eleanor Rigby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Eleanor Rigby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Gloria Grahame
- 1929Berry Gordy, Jr.
- 1947Michel Berger
- 1959Judd Nelson
- 1962Jon Stewart
- 1966Sam Seder
- 1967Stephnie Weir
- 1987Elena Satine
- 1987Karen Gillan
- 1991Jessica Robinson
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1681Jean Cavalier, French rebel leader (d. 1740)
- 1880Alexander Blok, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1921)
- 1935Masahito, Prince Hitachi of Japan
- 1947Maria Farantouri, Greek singer and politician
- 1952Ole Thomsen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1958Kriss Akabusi, English sprinter and hurdler
- 1962Matt Cameron, American drummer (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Skin Yard, Temple of the Dog, Hater, and Wellwater Conspiracy)
- 1965Erwin Mortier, Belgian author and poet
- 1984Marc-André Fleury, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Mayuko Kawakita, Japanese-American actress and model
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520After navigating through a strait at the southern end of South America, three ships under the command of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan reach the Pacific Ocean, becoming the first European ships to sail from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific.
- 1785The Treaty of Hopewell is signed.
- 1843Ka Lā Hui (Hawaiian Independence Day): The Kingdom of Hawaii is officially recognized by the United Kingdom and France as an independent nation.
- 1905Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
- 1918Bukovina votes for union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1971Fred Quilt, a leader of the Tsilhqot'in First Nation suffers severe abdominal injuries allegedly caused by Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers; he dies two days later.
- 1972Last executions in Paris: Claude Buffet and Roger Bontems are guillotined at La Santé Prison. The chief executioner is André Obrecht. (Bontems had been found innocent of murder, but as Buffet’s accomplice was condemned to death anyway)
- 1975East Timor declares its independence from Portugal.
- 1980Iran–Iraq War: Operation Morvarid – The bulk of the Iraqi Navy is destroyed by the Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf. (Commemorated in Iran as Navy Day.)
- 2014Gunmen set off three bombs at the central mosque in the northern city of Kano killing at least 120 people.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Changjo, Rosa Kato, J. G. Quintel, Dieter Brummer, Amanda Byram, Camila Grey, Dorinda Clark-Cole, Gary Winick, Siobhán Donaghy, Jan Smithers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 28, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1950 – P. J. Soles, German-American actress; February 7, 1908 – Buster Crabbe, American swimmer and actor (d. 1983); March 27, 1939 – Beba Selimović, Bosnian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,484