Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1941. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,748 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,583 days or 26.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 6, 1973.
If a dog named Buz - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Buz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gladys O'Connor
- 1923Gloria Grahame
- 1923James Karen
- 1959Judd Nelson
- 1961Jane Sibbett
- 1961Martin Clunes
- 1984Joross Gamboa
- 1985Esha Gupta
- 2000Jacob Rica
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1864James Allen, English author and poet (d. 1912)
- 1915Evald Okas, Estonian painter (d. 2011)
- 1931Ed Young, Chinese-American author and illustrator
- 1949Paul Shaffer, Canadian-American actor, keyboard player, and bandleader
- 1955Adem Jashari, Kosovo commander (d. 1998)
- 1959Nancy Charest, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1971Rob Conway, American wrestler
- 1974Styles P, American rapper (The LOX)
- 1979Daniel Henney, American actor
- 1979Olcay Çetinkaya, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Louise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 587Treaty of Andelot: King Guntram of Burgundy recognizes Childebert II as his heir.
- 1520After navigating through a strait at the southern end of South America, three ships under the command of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan reach the Pacific Ocean, becoming the first European ships to sail from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific.
- 1666At least 3,000 men of the Scottish Royal Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- 1811Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73, premieres at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
- 1895The first American automobile race takes place over the 54 miles from Chicago’s Jackson Park to Evanston, Illinois. Frank Duryea wins in approximately 10 hours.
- 1910The Liberal Party, led by Eleftherios Venizelos, wins the second Greek general election of the year.
- 1912Albania declares its independence from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1942In Boston, Massachusetts, a fire in the Cocoanut Grove nightclub kills 492 people.
- 1980Iran–Iraq War: Operation Morvarid – The bulk of the Iraqi Navy is destroyed by the Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf. (Commemorated in Iran as Navy Day.)
- 1991South Ossetia declares independence from Georgia.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patty Loveless, Syl Johnson, Margot Bryant, Paul Michael Glaser, Erol Günaydın, Barbara De Fina, Barry Bostwick, Kurt Angle, Rena Tanaka, Marc Ribot.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1960. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,748 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,583 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 974
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 1973
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1960 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1958 – Bruce Campbell, American actor, director, and producer; October 17, 1972 – Sharon Leal, American actress and singer; April 1, 1985 – Josh Zuckerman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944