Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1941. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,514 days or 26.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 6, 1973.
If a dog named Doo - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Doo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944R. B. Greaves
- 1947Maria Farantouri
- 1962Paul Dinello
- 1966Sam Seder
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1987Bianca Manalo
- 1987Karen Gillan
- 1991Mayuko Kawakita
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1947Maria Farantouri, Greek singer and politician
- 1949Paul Shaffer, Canadian-American actor, keyboard player, and bandleader
- 1959Judd Nelson, American actor
- 1960Andy Ritchie, English footballer and manager
- 1963Jesús Ledesma Aguilar, Mexican murderer (d. 2006)
- 1966Sam Seder, American actor, director, and producer
- 1975Sigurd Wongraven, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Satyricon and Storm)
- 1975Takashi Shimoda, Japanese footballer
- 1984Mary Elizabeth Winstead, American actress and producer
- 1987Bianca Manalo, Filipino actress, model, and host, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2009
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Damien’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1627The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy has its greatest and last victory in the Battle of Oliwa.
- 1666At least 3,000 men of the Scottish Royal Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- 1785The Treaty of Hopewell is signed.
- 1893New Zealand becomes the first country in which women vote in a national election.
- 1905Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
- 1942In Boston, Massachusetts, a fire in the Cocoanut Grove nightclub kills 492 people.
- 1987South African Airways Flight 295 crashes into the Indian Ocean, killing all 159 people on board.
- 1991South Ossetia declares independence from Georgia.
- 2002Suicide bombers blow up an Israeli-owned hotel in Mombasa, Kenya; their colleagues fail in their attempt to bring down Arkia Israel Airlines Flight 582 with surface-to-air missiles.
- 2014Gunmen set off three bombs at the central mosque in the northern city of Kano killing at least 120 people.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Kao, Paul Di'Anno, Judith Godrèche, Andy McCluskey, Lil Dagover, Zach Galifianakis, Seohyun, Chris Diamantopoulos, Wayne Static, Levon Helm.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1960. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,514 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 967
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 1973
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1960 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1992 – KZ Tandingan, Filipino singer; July 23, 1921 – Calvert DeForest, American actor (d. 2007); October 14, 1927 – Roger Moore, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857