Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Bruce Channel
- 1946Joe Dante
- 1952S. Epatha Merkerson
- 1962Jon Stewart
- 1962Paul Dinello
- 1968Dawn Robinson
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1974Styles P
- 1979Daniel Henney
- 1981Jacqui Ainsley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1837John Wesley Hyatt, American engineer (d. 1920)
- 1940Bruce Channel, American singer-songwriter
- 1949Alexander Godunov, Russian-American actor and dancer (d. 1995)
- 1953Helen De Michiel, American filmmaker
- 1961Jane Sibbett, American actress and producer
- 1963Jesús Ledesma Aguilar, Mexican murderer (d. 2006)
- 1969Robb Nen, American baseball player and manager
- 1971Cathy Garcia-Molina, Filipino director
- 1981Jacqui Ainsley, English model
- 1984Trey Songz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 587Treaty of Andelot: King Guntram of Burgundy recognizes Childebert II as his heir.
- 1470Champa–Đại Việt War: Emperor Lê Thánh Tông of Đại Việt formally launches his attack against Champa.
- 1582In Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway pay a £40 bond for their marriage licence.
- 1666At least 3,000 men of the Scottish Royal Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- 1814The Times in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam-powered presses built by the German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the beginning of the availability of newspapers to a mass audience.
- 1914World War I: Following a war-induced closure in July, the New York Stock Exchange re-opens for bond trading.
- 1918Bukovina votes for union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1964Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 4 probe toward Mars.
- 1966Michel Micombero overthrows the monarchy of Burundi and makes himself the first president.
- 1981Our Lady of Kibeho: Schoolchildren in Kibeho, Rwanda, experience the first of a series of Marian apparitions.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shikao Suga, Tim Kazurinsky, Ted Lewis, Olivia Williams, Nancy Littlefield, Lisa Edelstein, Jourdan Dunn, Anja Garbarek, Skyler Day, Kim Delaney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 28, 1962.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1982 – Sonia Agarwal, Indian actress; January 20, 1965 – John Michael Montgomery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 23, 1987 – Faye, Swedish singer-songwriter (Play).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931