Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,104 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Sofy - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sofy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sofy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chuck Mitchell
- 1944R. B. Greaves
- 1950Ed Harris
- 1961Jane Sibbett
- 1966Narumi Yasuda
- 1975Sigurd Wongraven
- 1979Daniel Henney
- 1980Lisa Middelhauve
- 1981Jacqui Ainsley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1946Joe Dante, American director and producer
- 1948Beeb Birtles, Dutch-Australian guitarist (Little River Band, Mississippi, Zoot, Birtles Shorrock Goble, and Birtles & Goble)
- 1955Jeffrey Byron, American actor and screenwriter
- 1964Roy Tarpley, American basketball player (d. 2015)
- 1969Valeri Nikitin, Estonian wrestler
- 1975Bakarhythm, Japanese comedian, actor, playwright, and lyricist
- 1975Eka Kurniawan, Indonesian journalist and author
- 1975Seffy Efrati, Israeli bass player (Blackfield and Monica Sex)
- 1977DeMya Walker, American basketball player
- 1982Raido Villers, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520After navigating through a strait at the southern end of South America, three ships under the command of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan reach the Pacific Ocean, becoming the first European ships to sail from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific.
- 1843Ka Lā Hui (Hawaiian Independence Day): The Kingdom of Hawaii is officially recognized by the United Kingdom and France as an independent nation.
- 1862American Civil War: In the Battle of Cane Hill, Union troops under General James G. Blunt defeat General John Marmaduke’s Confederates.
- 1895The first American automobile race takes place over the 54 miles from Chicago’s Jackson Park to Evanston, Illinois. Frank Duryea wins in approximately 10 hours.
- 1910The Liberal Party, led by Eleftherios Venizelos, wins the second Greek general election of the year.
- 1925The Grand Ole Opry begins broadcasting in Nashville, Tennessee, as the WSM Barn Dance.
- 1942In Boston, Massachusetts, a fire in the Cocoanut Grove nightclub kills 492 people.
- 1960Mauritania becomes independent of France.
- 1965Vietnam War: In response to U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson’s call for “more flags” in Vietnam, Philippine President-elect Ferdinand Marcos announces he will send troops to help fight in South Vietnam.
- 1966Michel Micombero overthrows the monarchy of Burundi and makes himself the first president.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: C. J. Ramone, Asif Ali, Robert Miles, Michelle Johnson, Ayame Misaki, Ossie Davis, David Huddleston, Tim Minchin, Natalie Appleton, Kim Stanley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 28, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1980 – Sprague Grayden, American actress; June 15, 1956 – Robin Curtis, American actress; March 10, 1955 – Yousra, Egyptian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,327