Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,050 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Randy Newman
- 1949Alexander Godunov
- 1959Judd Nelson
- 1962Paul Dinello
- 1967Anna Nicole Smith
- 1967Stephnie Weir
- 1968Dawn Robinson
- 1984Joross Gamboa
- 1984Mary Elizabeth Winstead
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1640Willem de Vlamingh, Flemish captain and explorer (d. 1698)
- 1881Stefan Zweig, Austrian author, playwright, and journalist (d. 1942)
- 1887Ernst Röhm, German soldier, co-founded the Sturmabteilung (d. 1934)
- 1907Alberto Moravia, Italian journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1910Elsie Quarterman, American ecologist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1928Piet Steenbergen, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 2010)
- 1973Jade Puget, American guitarist and producer (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Redemption 87)
- 1981Jacqui Ainsley, English model
- 1984Mary Elizabeth Winstead, American actress and producer
- 1986Mouhamadou Dabo, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 587Treaty of Andelot: King Guntram of Burgundy recognizes Childebert II as his heir.
- 936Shi Jingtang is enthroned as the first emperor of the Later Jin by Emperor Taizong of Liao, following a revolt against Emperor Fei of Later Tang.
- 1660At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- 1905Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
- 1912Albania declares its independence from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1918Bukovina votes for union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1925The Grand Ole Opry begins broadcasting in Nashville, Tennessee, as the WSM Barn Dance.
- 1958Chad, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon become autonomous republics within the French Community.
- 1966Michel Micombero overthrows the monarchy of Burundi and makes himself the first president.
- 2014Gunmen set off three bombs at the central mosque in the northern city of Kano killing at least 120 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Oreiro, Andreas Hedlund, Annette Hanshaw, Steve J. Spears, Adhemar da Silva, Don Payne, Terrell Owens, Raymond J. Barry, Lee Seung-gi, Oliver Hudson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 28, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1947 – Robert Gordon, American singer and actor (Tuff Darts); February 14, 1955 – James Eckhouse, American actor and director; May 26, 1981 – Jason Manford, English actor, screenwriter, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190