Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,936 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 675 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gladys O'Connor
- 1941Alastair McDonald
- 1941Laura Antonelli
- 1955Jeffrey Byron
- 1961Martin Clunes
- 1962Jon Stewart
- 1963Armando Iannucci
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1983Tyler Glenn
- 1992Jake Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1570James Whitelocke, English judge and politician, Chief Justice of Chester (d. 1632)
- 1810William Froude, English engineer and architect (d. 1879)
- 1881Stefan Zweig, Austrian author, playwright, and journalist (d. 1942)
- 1907Alberto Moravia, Italian journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1936Gary Hart, American lawyer and politician
- 1944Timothy Krajcir, American serial killer
- 1972Jesper Strömblad, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (In Flames, Dimension Zero, Sinergy, Ceremonial Oath, and All Ends)
- 1978Haytham Tambal, Sudanese footballer
- 1981Sharon Needles, American drag queen performer
- 1985Álvaro Pereira, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73, premieres at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
- 1814The Times in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam-powered presses built by the German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the beginning of the availability of newspapers to a mass audience.
- 1821Panama Independence Day: Panama separates from Spain and joins Gran Colombia.
- 1893New Zealand becomes the first country in which women vote in a national election.
- 1909Sergei Rachmaninoff makes the debut performance of his Piano Concerto No. 3, considered to be one of the most technically challenging piano concertos in the standard classical repertoire.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: Kilmichael Ambush – The Irish Republican Army ambush a convoy of British Auxiliaries and kill seventeen.
- 1971Fred Quilt, a leader of the Tsilhqot'in First Nation suffers severe abdominal injuries allegedly caused by Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers; he dies two days later.
- 1971Wasfi al-Tal, Prime Minister of Jordan, is assassinated by the Black September unit of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1987South African Airways Flight 295 crashes into the Indian Ocean, killing all 159 people on board.
- 2014Gunmen set off three bombs at the central mosque in the northern city of Kano killing at least 120 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Travis Schuldt, Jeremy Northam, Bret Harrison, Danny Bhoy, Marc Ford, Brendan Fraser, Kim Ha-neul, Annette Bening, Fisher Stevens, Cleo Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 28, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1975 – Kool Savas, German-Turkish rapper; January 26, 1931 – Mary Murphy, American actress (d. 2011); January 29, 1979 – Andrew Keegan, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106