Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chuck Mitchell
- 1944R. B. Greaves
- 1946Joe Dante
- 1966Narumi Yasuda
- 1974Styles P
- 1978Aimee Garcia
- 1984Trey Songz
- 1992Jake Miller
- 2000Jacob Rica
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1805John Lloyd Stephens, American archeologist and explorer (d. 1852)
- 1896Lilia Skala, Austrian-American actress (d. 1994)
- 1923Gloria Grahame, American actress and singer (d. 1981)
- 1951Barbara Morgan, American educator and astronaut
- 1956Fiona Armstrong, English-Scottish journalist and author
- 1962Matt Cameron, American drummer (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Skin Yard, Temple of the Dog, Hater, and Wellwater Conspiracy)
- 1963Jesús Ledesma Aguilar, Mexican murderer (d. 2006)
- 1975Park Sung-bae, South Korean footballer
- 1978Aimee Garcia, American actress
- 1989Laura Alleway, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1627The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy has its greatest and last victory in the Battle of Oliwa.
- 1821Panama Independence Day: Panama separates from Spain and joins Gran Colombia.
- 1885Bulgarian victory in the Serbo-Bulgarian War preserves the Unification of Bulgaria.
- 1893New Zealand becomes the first country in which women vote in a national election.
- 1905Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
- 1907In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
- 1910The Liberal Party, led by Eleftherios Venizelos, wins the second Greek general election of the year.
- 1965Vietnam War: In response to U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson’s call for “more flags” in Vietnam, Philippine President-elect Ferdinand Marcos announces he will send troops to help fight in South Vietnam.
- 1971Fred Quilt, a leader of the Tsilhqot'in First Nation suffers severe abdominal injuries allegedly caused by Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers; he dies two days later.
- 2013A 5.6 earthquake in Iran kills seven people and injures 45 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Torrens, Kate Rusby, Yves Jacques, Richard Sanders, Dax Riggs, Bruce Abbott, Curly Howard, Christina Applegate, Rosamund Pike, Mary Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 28, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 3, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1991 – Yuki Kashiwagi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and French Kiss); December 25, 1982 – Chris Rene, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 29, 1955 – Benoît Ferreux, French actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946