Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1990. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,344 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,448 days or 9.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 6, 2022.
If a dog named Copeland - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Copeland will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Copeland will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Karen
- 1933Hope Lange
- 1949Paul Shaffer
- 1961Alfonso Cuarón
- 1963Armando Iannucci
- 1979Daniel Henney
- 1981Jacqui Ainsley
- 1984Joross Gamboa
- 1987Karen Gillan
- 1992Jake Miller
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1837John Wesley Hyatt, American engineer (d. 1920)
- 1866Henry Bacon, American architect, designed the Lincoln Memorial (d. 1924)
- 1908Michael Adekunle Ajasin, Nigerian politician, 3rd Governor of Ondo State (d. 1997)
- 1915Yves Thériault, Canadian author (d. 1983)
- 1947Michel Berger, French singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1950Russell Alan Hulse, American physicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Sixto Lezcano, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and coach
- 1955Adem Jashari, Kosovo commander (d. 1998)
- 1960Kenny Wharton, English footballer and coach
- 1972Paulo Figueiredo, Angolan footballer
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582In Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway pay a £40 bond for their marriage licence.
- 1814The Times in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam-powered presses built by the German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the beginning of the availability of newspapers to a mass audience.
- 1885Bulgarian victory in the Serbo-Bulgarian War preserves the Unification of Bulgaria.
- 1907In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
- 1910The Liberal Party, led by Eleftherios Venizelos, wins the second Greek general election of the year.
- 1964Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 4 probe toward Mars.
- 1966Michel Micombero overthrows the monarchy of Burundi and makes himself the first president.
- 1971Fred Quilt, a leader of the Tsilhqot'in First Nation suffers severe abdominal injuries allegedly caused by Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers; he dies two days later.
- 1971Wasfi al-Tal, Prime Minister of Jordan, is assassinated by the Black September unit of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 2014Gunmen set off three bombs at the central mosque in the northern city of Kano killing at least 120 people.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brad Meltzer, Joaquín Cortés, Troy Evans, Jeff DaRosa, Ronny Jordan, Nicole Richie, Nicholas Courtney, Ana Cristina, Ellen Terry, Guy Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 1990.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 1990 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 23, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 28th November 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1990
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,344 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,448 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 351
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 2022
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 23, 1999 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1972 (-140)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: I’m Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston (December 1, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1967 – Luigi Lo Cascio, Italian actor; May 27, 1967 – Eddie McClintock, American actor; December 3, 1973 – Holly Marie Combs, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005