Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,861 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gladys O'Connor
- 1927Chuck Mitchell
- 1929Berry Gordy, Jr.
- 1949Paul Shaffer
- 1962Paul Dinello
- 1967Stephnie Weir
- 1968Dawn Robinson
- 1976Ryan Kwanten
- 1985Esha Gupta
- 1987Bianca Manalo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1932Terence Frisby, English author and playwright
- 1934Kaljo Põllu, Estonian artist (d. 2010)
- 1950Russell Alan Hulse, American physicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1960Jorge Domecq, Spanish diplomat
- 1961Martin Clunes, English actor, singer, and director
- 1964Michael Bennet, Indian-American lawyer and politician
- 1974Kristian Schmid, Australian actor
- 1975Seffy Efrati, Israeli bass player (Blackfield and Monica Sex)
- 1990Dedryck Boyata, Belgian footballer
- 2000Jacob Rica, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520After navigating through a strait at the southern end of South America, three ships under the command of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan reach the Pacific Ocean, becoming the first European ships to sail from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific.
- 1660At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- 1811Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73, premieres at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
- 1843Ka Lā Hui (Hawaiian Independence Day): The Kingdom of Hawaii is officially recognized by the United Kingdom and France as an independent nation.
- 1885Bulgarian victory in the Serbo-Bulgarian War preserves the Unification of Bulgaria.
- 1909Sergei Rachmaninoff makes the debut performance of his Piano Concerto No. 3, considered to be one of the most technically challenging piano concertos in the standard classical repertoire.
- 1964Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 4 probe toward Mars.
- 1979Air New Zealand Flight 901, a DC-10 sightseeing flight over Antarctica, crashes into Mount Erebus, killing all 257 people on board.
- 1991South Ossetia declares independence from Georgia.
- 2013A 5.6 earthquake in Iran kills seven people and injures 45 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Buxton, Andrew Keegan, Rosetta Hightower, Yoon Doo-joon, Toula Grivas, Rob Sitch, Jamie Grace, Alex Wolff, Riko Narumi, Brenda Song.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 28, 2006.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1928 – Warren Oates, American actor and singer (d. 1982); February 10, 1988 – Nikita Ramsey, English actress; November 27, 1986 – Steven Silva, American-Filipino footballer, singer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960