Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 2006. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,470 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,490 days or 4.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 6, 2038.
If a dog named Azor - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Azor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944R. B. Greaves
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1980Lisa Middelhauve
- 1983Summer Rae
- 1984Joross Gamboa
- 1988Scarlett Pomers
- 1991Jessica Robinson
- 1991Mayuko Kawakita
- 1992Adam Hicks
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1810William Froude, English engineer and architect (d. 1879)
- 1857Alfonso XII of Spain (d. 1885)
- 1907Alberto Moravia, Italian journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1951Barbara Morgan, American educator and astronaut
- 1961John Fenty, English businessman
- 1962Jon Stewart, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1979Daniel Henney, American actor
- 1983Tyler Glenn, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Neon Trees)
- 1987Elena Satine, Georgian-American actress and singer
- 1991Jessica Robinson, English singer and actress
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1470Champa–Đại Việt War: Emperor Lê Thánh Tông of Đại Việt formally launches his attack against Champa.
- 1785The Treaty of Hopewell is signed.
- 1814The Times in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam-powered presses built by the German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the beginning of the availability of newspapers to a mass audience.
- 1821Panama Independence Day: Panama separates from Spain and joins Gran Colombia.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The French Morea expedition to recapture Morea (now the Peloponnese) ends when the last Ottoman forces depart the peninsula.
- 1917The Estonian Provincial Assembly declares itself the sovereign power of Estonia.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: Kilmichael Ambush – The Irish Republican Army ambush a convoy of British Auxiliaries and kill seventeen.
- 1964Vietnam War: National Security Council members agree to recommend that U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson adopt a plan for a two-stage escalation of bombing in North Vietnam.
- 1972Last executions in Paris: Claude Buffet and Roger Bontems are guillotined at La Santé Prison. The chief executioner is André Obrecht. (Bontems had been found innocent of murder, but as Buffet’s accomplice was condemned to death anyway)
- 1975East Timor declares its independence from Portugal.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mišo Kovač, Eric Allan Kramer, Ed Asner, Kara DioGuardi, Chin Ka-lok, Gerry Beckley, Yasuko Sawaguchi, Brian Keith, Jaymee Ong, Tobias Sammet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 2006.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 2006 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 28th November 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,470 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,490 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 152
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 2038
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: I Wanna Love You by Akon featuring Snoop Dogg (December 2, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1932 – Pat Morita, American actor and singer (d. 2005); March 3, 1955 – Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 28, 1921 – Nancy Kulp, American actress and soldier (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,782