Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 2008 was a Friday and it was the 333rd day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cavalier - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 56 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cavalier will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cavalier will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Randy Newman
- 1944R. B. Greaves
- 1946Joe Dante
- 1947Maria Farantouri
- 1947Michel Berger
- 1987Elena Satine
- 1987Karen Gillan
- 1988Daniel Matsunaga
- 1991Jessica Robinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1887Ernst Röhm, German soldier, co-founded the Sturmabteilung (d. 1934)
- 1903Gladys O'Connor, English-Canadian actress (d. 2012)
- 1927Chuck Mitchell, American actor (d. 1992)
- 1963Andrew Jones, English politician
- 1967Stephnie Weir, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Eka Kurniawan, Indonesian journalist and author
- 1977Fabio Grosso, Italian footballer and manager
- 1978Freddie Mitchell, American football player
- 1985Esha Gupta, Indian model and actress
- 1991Jessica Robinson, English singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Shi Jingtang is enthroned as the first emperor of the Later Jin by Emperor Taizong of Liao, following a revolt against Emperor Fei of Later Tang.
- 1627The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy has its greatest and last victory in the Battle of Oliwa.
- 1862American Civil War: In the Battle of Cane Hill, Union troops under General James G. Blunt defeat General John Marmaduke’s Confederates.
- 1895The first American automobile race takes place over the 54 miles from Chicago’s Jackson Park to Evanston, Illinois. Frank Duryea wins in approximately 10 hours.
- 1917The Estonian Provincial Assembly declares itself the sovereign power of Estonia.
- 1918Bukovina votes for union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1964Vietnam War: National Security Council members agree to recommend that U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson adopt a plan for a two-stage escalation of bombing in North Vietnam.
- 1966Michel Micombero overthrows the monarchy of Burundi and makes himself the first president.
- 2013A 5.6 earthquake in Iran kills seven people and injures 45 others.
- 2014Gunmen set off three bombs at the central mosque in the northern city of Kano killing at least 120 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryo Ryusei, Brian Geraghty, George Beverly Shea, Vanessa Lee Chester, Elijah Blue Allman, Curtis Stigers, Eugene Record, Carol Reed, Candy Lo, Anne Schedeen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 28, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Live Your Life by T.I. featuring Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1937 – George Takei, American actor; October 23, 1987 – Miyuu Sawai, Japanese model and actress; October 20, 1971 – Dannii Minogue, Australian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215