Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 2008 was a Friday and it was the 333rd day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gladys O'Connor
- 1933Hope Lange
- 1957David Van Day
- 1967Anna Nicole Smith
- 1976Ryan Kwanten
- 1980Lisa Middelhauve
- 1988Daniel Matsunaga
- 1988Scarlett Pomers
- 1992Adam Hicks
- 1997Thor Salden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1904Nancy Mitford, English journalist and author (d. 1973)
- 1923James Karen, American actor
- 1933Joe Knollenberg, American soldier and politician
- 1944R. B. Greaves, Guyanese-American singer-songwriter (d. 2012)
- 1947Maria Farantouri, Greek singer and politician
- 1957David Van Day, English singer (Dollar, Guys ‘n’Dolls, and Bucks Fizz)
- 1976Ryan Kwanten, Australian actor
- 1981Sharon Needles, American drag queen performer
- 1983Summer Rae, American football player, wrestler, and actress
- 1987Elena Satine, Georgian-American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73, premieres at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
- 1909Sergei Rachmaninoff makes the debut performance of his Piano Concerto No. 3, considered to be one of the most technically challenging piano concertos in the standard classical repertoire.
- 1910The Liberal Party, led by Eleftherios Venizelos, wins the second Greek general election of the year.
- 1914World War I: Following a war-induced closure in July, the New York Stock Exchange re-opens for bond trading.
- 1918Bukovina votes for union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1960Mauritania becomes independent of France.
- 1971Wasfi al-Tal, Prime Minister of Jordan, is assassinated by the Black September unit of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1972Last executions in Paris: Claude Buffet and Roger Bontems are guillotined at La Santé Prison. The chief executioner is André Obrecht. (Bontems had been found innocent of murder, but as Buffet’s accomplice was condemned to death anyway)
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution – In the face of protests, the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia announces it will give up its monopoly on political power.
- 2013A 5.6 earthquake in Iran kills seven people and injures 45 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon Boyd, Claudia Cardinale, Jeremy Clyde, Liddy Holloway, Ian Albery, Caroline Corr, Léa Seydoux, Jon Stone, Jefery Levy, Sotelúm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 28, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Live Your Life by T.I. featuring Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1985 – Joe Inoue, American singer-songwriter; December 9, 1932 – Billy Edd Wheeler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and playwright; September 16, 1951 – Vince Bell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151